Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab

December 28, 2014

I was at Kindred Siena for a month, and now I'm over my surgery and I'm back home. The food was good, and the care was good. Everything was very nice. It was very comfortable as I live in Auburn, and I wasn't disappointed. The food was better.

December 05, 2012

By geoffrules182

Beautiful location and great faculty. I was overwhelmed with this feeling of comfort and calmness upon arrival. I was welcomed by some of the nicest staff I have ever seen and had the pleasure of knowing. They still call and say hi when I see them in town.

November 30, 2011

By Jesuslovesyou

Located very close to Auburn's only hospital, Siena Care is often the nursing home of choice for those recovering from surgery or other issues that require hospitalization. Local doctors find it convenient to drop by. I would recommend it for short stays, especially if your loved one is in need of rehabilitation services. My father greatly benefited from the competent physical and occupational therapy staff. Some rooms are small and even crowded once visitors arrive, but they are spotless. Activities included live music, special food, crafts and games. There are large, nicely decorated common areas both outdoors and indoors with large screen televisions and computers. The greatest drawback is that call lights ring for up to 20 minutes before they are answered. Family advocates often need to walk to the nursing station to request help. The food was average, but there were alternate menu choices daily. You can bring food in if it meets dietary requirements. If my loved one needed long term placement I would not recommend Siena, but it was adequate for the eight weeks my father needed to stay.

Services and Amenities of Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab is a senior living provider in Auburn, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Siena Skilled Nursing and Rehab