Sierra Ridge Memory Care

Reviews of Sierra Ridge Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Sierra Ridge Memory Care

October 14, 2013

By marshamc

Sierra Ridge Memory Care is my choice because they meet a couple of my dad needs that the other facilities can't. It is a clean and well-managed facility. It is very quiet and close to home. The staff was very friendly. I am recommending them to others.
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Costs for Sierra Ridge Memory Care

Photos of Sierra Ridge Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Sierra Ridge Memory Care

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: RCFE

About Sierra Ridge Memory Care

Welcome to Sierra Ridge Memory Care. We invite you to visit our community which is nestled in the beautiful foothills of Auburn, California.

Sierra Ridge provides a warm and inviting setting for loved ones with dementia related challenges. We offer a variety of comfortably furnished and attractively decorated living, dining and activity rooms. We have a lovely enclosed courtyard that is beautifully landscaped with colorful flower and a relaxing fountain.

At Sierra Ridge we understand the importance of structuring activities to maintain each resident’s skills and abilities. Our focus is on the individual and our caring and professional staff are responsive to those needs. When families and friends visit, they often find their loved ones involved in our many well attended activities, such as Sewing Club, Gardening, Cooking Club, Creative Art or our weekly Musical Entertainment.

We understand the decisions surrounding Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias are some of the most difficult you must make. We are here to offer support and encouragement. I invite you to call and schedule a tour of our lovely community. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, as I am here to support you and your needs.

Nestled in the hills of Sierra Nevada, we are a community dedicated solely to Memory Care. Located just blocks from Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Sutter & UCD Medical Groups, our residents have access to excellent medical services nearby.

Map of Sierra Ridge Memory Care