About Arcadia Retirement Village
Arcadia Retirement Village offers our residents:
Peace of mind: Our community is fully accredited and licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services as a retirement community for the elderly (RCFE).
Flexibility: Arcadia Retirement Village has the widest variety of rooms and custom care package options, allowing us to accommodate your budget.
Excellence in Service: Our caregivers are highly skilled and compassionate, serving a delicious variety of cuisine and planning personalized activities throughout our beautiful community.
A Smooth Transition: Our helpful staff will ensure your move-in is seamless and convenient by providing transportation, accommodating move-times, and assisting with all medical and contract paperwork.
All accommodations include the following services:
- 24-hour a trained staff available
- 3 nutritious and delicious meals served every day
- A wide variety of snacks and beverages available twenty-four hours
- Accommodate special dietary needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily bed making and housekeeping
- 24 hour concierge
- Scheduled local transportation
- Entertainment, events, exercise
- Utilities (excluding phone)
- Laundry rooms available 24 hours
We offer the following Services:
- Personalized Service Plans
- Medication Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming Assistance (hair, teeth, shaving, etc.)
- Transfer Assistance
- Reminder/Escort Services
- Laundry Service
- Incontinence Care Services
What Makes Us Special
At Arcadia Retirement Village, we make access to healthcare easy. We also work closely with home-health agencies who provide healthcare in the comfort and privacy of the residents own room.