The Brookfield at Oaktree Hot Springs, Arkansas
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Reviews of The Brookfield at Oaktree
Assisted Living Reviews for The Brookfield at Oaktree
June 25, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
July 29, 2016
I visited this facility
May 17, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
September 30, 2013
I visited this facility
August 21, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
Questions about The Brookfield at Oaktree
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Brookfield at Oaktree. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
The average age of our residents is 70 but we accept any age. Some of our residents favorite activities are Bingo, Pet Therapy, our ice-cream socials and outings to places such as local restaurants, Garvan Woodland Gardens and the museum.
What programs or activities does The Brookfield at Oaktree offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Exercise sessions, trivia games, movies, social events such as Mother's day lunches and ice-cream socials, pet therapy & a variety of arts and crafts.
What places are near The Brookfield at Oaktree or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Hot Springs Country Club, Hot Springs Library, National Park Hospital, and Bathhouse Row.
What transportation services does The Brookfield at Oaktree offer to assisted living residents?
Transportation through the week to local Dr visits, other health related visits, and scheduled trips for shopping and banking.
If The Brookfield at Oaktree accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
Pets are accepted with a $500 pet deposit.
Costs for The Brookfield at Oaktree
Services and Amenities of The Brookfield at Oaktree
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2500/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $2500/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 70
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 046
About The Brookfield at Oaktree
Brookfield Senior Living is dedicated to improving our residents’ quality of life by providing compassionate care, a sense of community and an opportunity to enjoy life every day.
- Basic Cable TV
- High-speed Internet
- Detailed weekly housekeeping
- Daily Spot cleaning with trash removal and bed making
- Laundry Service
- Specialized staff and CNA’s with dementia care training
- Professional Care staff 24/7
- Wellness checks
- Activities specifically designed by Activity Director to promote physical and mental stimulation in a positive manor according to functional level. Activities are offered to residents as a group
- activity/small group activity/one-on-one activity
- Snacks and Refreshments available
- Transportation to Doctor’s appointments and outings
- Trained Staff Emergency Call system
- Basic repairs and Maintenance
Senior Moments Program:
This specialized program is designed to offer a safe and protected environment in our Senior Living Community for those who are experiencing memory loss.
- Community scheduled Medical appointments
- Scheduled activities and events, social interaction and support with other resident’s that are living with memory loss
- Activities are specifically designed to provide both mental and physical stimulation
- Opportunities for creativity
- Support group for family members
- Escorting to and from Activities and Dining
- Prompting and reminders for all scheduled activities, events, and activities of daily living
What Makes Us Special
The Brookfield Senior Living facilities at Oaktree is perched in the historic Ozark community of Hot Springs. We apply loving fundamental values and principles to our daily decision making and our residents long-term wellbeing. We demand the highest standards of care for our resident, a nurturing family atmosphere and embrace opportunities for enrichment with your loved ones.