Amber Lights

Reviews of Amber Lights

Assisted Living Reviews for Amber Lights

July 12, 2015

By Bobert

I loved the caregivers at the facility. They took great care of my mother before she passed. However, the receptionist, Cricket was very rude and inattentive. She always seemed to be on break smoking when I needed help. Overall I loved the care the facility provides, I just wish it was more consistent, especially for the face of the company.

March 27, 2015

Amber Lights is a retirement community, and it is a very nice one. They have wonderful staff, and that is the best thing of it all. They are very good. The apartments are small, but they have a good housekeeping staff. They make everything in order for us. All of them have balconies and pretty grounds. It is nice. The dining room is huge. It is quiet and formal. It has chandeliers and things. That is probably the best feature that they are most proud of. The food is good. The services can be slow, but that is the only complaint I have. They have theater, movies, happy hour where they bring in live entertainment, exercise classes, and weight rooms. They have a very good reputation in the area.

November 20, 2012

By debbieg1

My parents have lived in Amber Lights for 2 1/2 years. They were tremendous in facilitating hospice during my father's last year and continue to offer my mother great care. I have never heard anyone speak meanly to any of the residents and the care is outstanding. They are very responsive to my requests and have made this time in our lives as easy as it can be. The facilities are clean and bright and the food in the restaurant is great. We celebrate holidays there and enjoy their festive environment. This facility has been a great fit for my family and I appreciate all that they do for us and the helpfulness of the staff.

May 25, 2012

By Physical Therapy

I visited this facility. The setting was really pretty; it was well lighted, not depressing or dark. The rooms I saw occupied a single bed with a kitchenette and an attached bathroom. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They offer several activities to their residents too. I observed their exercise class during my stay in this facility. I heard residents complain on the response time of workers, its delayed. Even in answering questions, they don't reply in a timely manner or in their request for assistance in going to the toilet. The outside area of this place is not covered. More shaded area would be better since its really hot in Arizona.

September 21, 2011

By Emmyrose

Other

This is a nice facility with three stories. They have 126 a[apartments.All have balconies or patios.They are 1 bedroom and two bedroom with several floor plans. Some have partial kitchens and some full. The grounds are beautiful with a fountain and shrubs in front. They have a courtyard with walking trails, sitting areas, greenery and a large patio and bbq area/ They have a heated pool. They have a 12 hour dining room which offers three meals and snacks. There is a variety on two menus. The food is very good. They have a computer room, fitness room. library, arts and crafts room, and billsrd room. There is a sitting room with fireplace. They do rwo levels of care, assisted and independent. They have an L{N on duty, med techs, and certofoed caregivers.They have doctors who come in and are close to the hospital.They do transport to appointments They have an active activities program with fitness exercises, games, entertainment and outings.They do mystrey trips, shoppinf, and events. Their van is seven days a week. This a nice, active community with good staff.

September 15, 2011

By cccullins89

Facility was well maintained, Very nice elegant fecility, Med Techs, ding staff, and front desk wonderfull and very supportive. Yet on the other hand caregivers seemed overwelmed and stressed not many strong caregivers.

Services and Amenities of Amber Lights

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Courtyards, Music Theater, Heating & Air Conditioning, Safety Assist Grab Bars

• Technology Extra: Elevators, 24 Hour Emergency Call System

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: AL9378C

About Amber Lights

Amber Lights is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Amber Lights for more details on services and rates.

Map of Amber Lights