Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

Reviews of Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

February 08, 2017

By Ocean Tye

Sean and Teresa have taken great care of my Mother for the past year that I couldn't . They took into great consideration all the types of food she enjoyed and made sure to include them in the weekly meal schedule . Sean also did a great job with keeping in contact and letting me know if she was having a hard time with anything or if she wanted to speak with me . I was very pleased with how Monte Cristo took care of my Mother .

February 02, 2017

By Kathy, a grateful daughter

Teresa and Sean are taking excellent care of my 80+ year-old parents. They are very comfortable and are in a safe, loving home environment. It is such a relief for the rest of the family to know that their needs are being met in such a caring manner.

August 03, 2016

By Babysnina

Cared over our loved one as if they were family. Very caring and loving environment. Only wish was that we knew of them sooner.

Costs for Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

Photos of Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

Services and Amenities of Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9930H

• About Monte Cristo Adult Care Home

Monte Cristo Care home offers care to supervisory, personal, and directed care residents, but we have experience working with Alzheimer's/dementia and bariatric residents.

At Monte Cristo Adult Care Home we offer 9 large private bedrooms, which many have their own bathroom and 1 semi-private room. All meals are home cooked to the residents liking and activities are offered throughout the day.

Monte Cristo Adult Care Home is a located in Phoenix Arizona's Moon Valley. Located within seconds of the Phoenix fire department, less than 10 minutes from Honor Health hospital, and less than 10 minutes from the Phoenix VA.

Map of Monte Cristo Adult Care Home