Beatitudes Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Beatitudes Campus

Independent Living Reviews for Beatitudes Campus

February 28, 2019

By Jordan 1951

My mom lived independent living and then had an episode which required skilled nursing. When they gave us a dismissal date, they suddenly and without compassion moved the date closer by 4 days. They said she was "hitting her marks" and couldn't stay...which gave us even less time to find her another place to live. She had little nourishment and no energy, so how could she be "hitting her marks"? Beatitudes didn't care; they just wanted her out. They didn't listen to reality or examine her case from a patient's point of view. Absolutely no compassion (and the food is bad as well).

November 17, 2017

By Becky

I am impressed with Beatitudes Campus because it has the medical facility right there on campus. If it comes time for me to move into a facility, I think the Beatitudes Campus would be my choice. I have had many friends that have been in there too over the years. I was impressed with the different ways you can go into this community. You can go in month-to-month, or you can go in buying into it, becoming a member, and planning a lifelong existence there. They have nursing facilities available. Price-wise, it is about the same as other places. They have a beautiful dining room. The salad bar was beautiful. I would enjoy that, I'm sure. They have a very nice church and they actually have several different services during the week. They are very well organized with their activities. It is set up for a larger group. There were a lot of things going on while I was there. All the way around, I was just very impressed with the place.

Thanks for your kind review, Becky! We are indeed proud of our long service to the senior community and pride ourselves on the comprehensive array of services and living options available at Beatitudes Campus. If there are ever any further questions that we can answer, please don't hesitate to call. You may wish to consider joining our free L.A.F.F. (Lifestyle, Activities, Fun, Friendship) Club designed for those who are not yet ready to make the permanent transition to campus, but who want to stay connected through events and opportunities just for that group. Another option is our new BeVIP membership for folks like you who may be interested in joining us as a resident in our recently announced patio homes in about approximately two years. Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving! Rod Bailey, MSW, PhD, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing

June 01, 2017

By jackie463731

I didn’t like the laundry setup with Beatitudes Campus. I also didn’t like the way the hallways were set up. It seemed like a dormitory or a hotel, but the interior was OK. They had a lot of activities, speakers, get together, exercises, and religious affiliations. The food was excellent.

December 14, 2016

By Mona507201

Beatitudes Campus was a big, old place with a lot of concrete, not green and pretty. The dining room was excellent. The activities were very good and included classes of various things, bridge, and exercises. They can take you to doctor and dentist appointments and to the grocery store once or twice a week. They also go on outings and to concerts. It's quite a lively place. They have a store where you can buy things and cooking classes that were very impressive. The apartments were nice. Some were being renovated and new ones were being built, too.

Thank you for your kind remarks about Beatitudes Campus! With more than 50 years in business, we are proud of our heritage of not-for-profit life plan community senior services. When you next visit, be sure to visit our community gardens and enjoy a cup of coffee in our rose courtyard. As always, we value your business and are ready exceed your senior living expectations.

November 08, 2016

By Jo614207

Beatitudes Campus was a lovely place, but it's very spread out, and it would just not be convenient for me. The food was wonderful, home-cooked, and delicious, and the people there are fantastic and very nice. It’s a big campus, so it's a big place. The rooms are very nice and certainly more than adequate for me. I looked at a 2-bedroom apartment which would be more than adequate for my needs for sure. It's not luxurious, but it's very nice and comfortable. The residents are so nice and they allowed me to go in to their place and look with a person from Beatitudes. They're very friendly, but I would have had to put down what I'd consider a lot of money upfront. I could just never have it explained to me exactly what the benefit to me would be, and then when you move, you get 20% of it back, but I just couldn't justify losing that much money, so that kind of turned me off. I wouldn't want to turn anybody off from it because it's a very friendly place.

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding Beatitudes Campus. We take great pride in the campus environment and I am so pleased that you were able to enjoy the friendly atmosphere as well as the the great food. It sounds as though you visited the Central Park entrance fee apartments which include a healthcare benefit for either assisted living or skilled nursing/long term care should the need ever arise. This entrance fee is, however 90% refundable to you or your estate so I would welcome the opportunity to help clarify the benefits to you and your family. Please feel free to give me a call at (602) 995-6107 and I'll ensure that we set up a time for you to revisit the details. Thanks and I look forward to assisting you further. Rod Bailey, MSW, PhD, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing

November 02, 2016

By Clarence853523

I didn't appreciate the dining area at Beatitudes Campus because it was a little bit on the dreary side with its brown carpet. All they had that you can rent was a really small 1-bedroom 1-bath apartments. To get anything bigger, you can go to 2-bedroom, 2-baths but you have to buy in to the place and pay like $160,000 and THEN pay rent, so I didn't care for that. It was just too much like a nursing home, but the staff was accommodating.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous Lady12

We had our friend at Beatitudes in independent living for nine years. It gave her the opportunity to be independent and do things that she wanted to do. The environment was good. It was very nice.

September 27, 2013

By Ralph7

Beatitudes was fantastic, from the people that I've been dealing with on the phone to the final reservations. I was with my granddaughter when I visited back in April. They have three different restaurants to choose from within the facility. They've got lots of activities. They had swimming pool, an exercise room and a theater for movies. It's a great place to live.

Costs for Beatitudes Campus

Photos of Beatitudes Campus

Services and Amenities of Beatitudes Campus

• State Licenses: AL7931F

About Beatitudes Campus

Independent living residence options at Beatitudes Campus offer choices for a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Central Park Apartments and Patio Homes are available through our entrance fee residency agreement, while Plaza North and Plaza South Apartments are available through a month-to-month rental agreement. Every apartment and patio home comes with a full complement of services and amenities including all maintenance, bi-weekly housekeeping, our flexible dining program and scheduled transportation, plus use of all community amenities.

Through our award-winning Comfort Matters research and education initiative, Beatitudes Campus is improving dementia care practices across the spectrum of early, moderate and advanced stages.

Map of Beatitudes Campus