Beatitudes Campus

Reviews of Beatitudes Campus

Independent Living Reviews for Beatitudes Campus

November 02, 2016

By Clarence853523

I didn't appreciate the dining area at Beatitudes Campus because it was a little bit on the dreary side with its brown carpet. All they had that you can rent was a really small 1-bedroom 1-bath apartments. To get anything bigger, you can go to 2-bedroom, 2-baths but you have to buy in to the place and pay like $160,000 and THEN pay rent, so I didn't care for that. It was just too much like a nursing home, but the staff was accommodating.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous Lady12

We had our friend at Beatitudes in independent living for nine years. It gave her the opportunity to be independent and do things that she wanted to do. The environment was good. It was very nice.

September 27, 2013

By Ralph7

Beatitudes was fantastic, from the people that I've been dealing with on the phone to the final reservations. I was with my granddaughter when I visited back in April. They have three different restaurants to choose from within the facility. They've got lots of activities. They had swimming pool, an exercise room and a theater for movies. It's a great place to live.

Costs for Beatitudes Campus

Services and Amenities of Beatitudes Campus

• State Licenses: AL7931F

About Beatitudes Campus

Independent living residence options at Beatitudes Campus offer choices for a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Central Park Apartments and Patio Homes are available through our entrance fee residency agreement, while Plaza North and Plaza South Apartments are available through a month-to-month rental agreement. Every apartment and patio home comes with a full complement of services and amenities including all maintenance, bi-weekly housekeeping, our flexible dining program and scheduled transportation, plus use of all community amenities.

Through our award-winning Comfort Matters research and education initiative, Beatitudes Campus is improving dementia care practices across the spectrum of early, moderate and advanced stages.

Map of Beatitudes Campus