Beatitudes Campus

Reviews of Beatitudes Campus

Independent Living Reviews for Beatitudes Campus

November 08, 2016

By Jo614207

Beatitudes Campus was a lovely place, but it's very spread out, and it would just not be convenient for me. The food was wonderful, home-cooked, and delicious, and the people there are fantastic and very nice. It’s a big campus, so it's a big place. The rooms are very nice and certainly more than adequate for me. I looked at a 2-bedroom apartment which would be more than adequate for my needs for sure. It's not luxurious, but it's very nice and comfortable. The residents are so nice and they allowed me to go in to their place and look with a person from Beatitudes. They're very friendly, but I would have had to put down what I'd consider a lot of money upfront. I could just never have it explained to me exactly what the benefit to me would be, and then when you move, you get 20% of it back, but I just couldn't justify losing that much money, so that kind of turned me off. I wouldn't want to turn anybody off from it because it's a very friendly place.
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding Beatitudes Campus. We take great pride in the campus environment and I am so pleased that you were able to enjoy the friendly atmosphere as well as the the great food. It sounds as though you visited the Central Park entrance fee apartments which include a healthcare benefit for either assisted living or skilled nursing/long term care should the need ever arise. This entrance fee is, however 90% refundable to you or your estate so I would welcome the opportunity to help clarify the benefits to you and your family. Please feel free to give me a call at (602) 995-6107 and I'll ensure that we set up a time for you to revisit the details. Thanks and I look forward to assisting you further. Rod Bailey, MSW, PhD, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing

November 02, 2016

By Clarence853523

I didn't appreciate the dining area at Beatitudes Campus because it was a little bit on the dreary side with its brown carpet. All they had that you can rent was a really small 1-bedroom 1-bath apartments. To get anything bigger, you can go to 2-bedroom, 2-baths but you have to buy in to the place and pay like $160,000 and THEN pay rent, so I didn't care for that. It was just too much like a nursing home, but the staff was accommodating.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous Lady12

We had our friend at Beatitudes in independent living for nine years. It gave her the opportunity to be independent and do things that she wanted to do. The environment was good. It was very nice.

September 27, 2013

By Ralph7

Beatitudes was fantastic, from the people that I've been dealing with on the phone to the final reservations. I was with my granddaughter when I visited back in April. They have three different restaurants to choose from within the facility. They've got lots of activities. They had swimming pool, an exercise room and a theater for movies. It's a great place to live.

Costs for Beatitudes Campus

Services and Amenities of Beatitudes Campus

• State Licenses: AL7931F

About Beatitudes Campus

Independent living residence options at Beatitudes Campus offer choices for a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Central Park Apartments and Patio Homes are available through our entrance fee residency agreement, while Plaza North and Plaza South Apartments are available through a month-to-month rental agreement. Every apartment and patio home comes with a full complement of services and amenities including all maintenance, bi-weekly housekeeping, our flexible dining program and scheduled transportation, plus use of all community amenities.

Through our award-winning Comfort Matters research and education initiative, Beatitudes Campus is improving dementia care practices across the spectrum of early, moderate and advanced stages.

Map of Beatitudes Campus