Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Reviews of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Memory Care Reviews for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

May 08, 2015

By D. Jacobs

I took a tour of this beautiful home/facility last week. The decor was beautiful and it felt like an upscale home with pieces of vintage art and pictures of historic Gilbert. I loved the dining areas and how they are designed. One dining room had a beautiful breakfast bar so residents plates would stay secure. The rooms were so spacious yet comfortable. Large closets, beautiful windows with top notch alarm system. Beautiful scenery, even a restored antique car in courtyard! The place is impeccably clean, too! I have never been in a nicer facility ever. Even the staff was helpful and seemed to really care about their residents. This place is a "must" tour.

February 22, 2015

By Christa1

Silver Creek was a fantastic facility too, and it was very nice. It was beautiful and huge. They were well staffed. They were very helpful too. It was just too expensive for us. However, if you had the money, I would recommend that place. They had doctors on staff. They had nursing care around the clock. It was right on baseline, but because of the way the building was constructed, everything was inside. The gardens and the yards were in the back. It was very quiet and had a very residential feeling even though they had lots of business down that area.

February 28, 2014

By Janet79304450

I went out to check Silver Creek Inn Memory Care and the experience was very nice. The lady I talked to was very helpful, answered my questions, and she took me on a tour. She even followed up a little bit with me and see how things are going and invited me to some of their outside family supports groups and I actually like that. I wished my mother can be in that facility. What I like about the facility besides that it's brand new is they have very wide hallways and I can remember that it smelled clean. I was able to see a room and that was really nice. Their bathing facilities were nice too. They had scheduled activities for the residents. I saw people coming in and you could see that there is a good security there.

March 29, 2013

By Janice Evans

Silver Creek is one of the few places that has 24/7 nursing care on staff. They are excellent. Things are going great for my mom. The building is brand new and it's decorated on the inside with a lot of collectibles. Each patient's door has a box where the patient can put in pictures or little articles. They have a golf course right near the facility. On the patio, they can watch the people come and go. The staff is very, very friendly and nice. The food is good. If you don't like what they're having for lunch, you can request that they make something different and they will. They charge $10 per hour for adult day care and that includes all the activities and meals.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Photos of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Services and Amenities of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: We Offer Both Private And Companion Rooms

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: Memory Care
  • State Licenses: AL8814C

About Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Silver Creek Inn is located in a metropolitan neighborhood near medical facilities, and is well-equipped to serve the specific needs of those experiencing Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Whether your loved one is just in the beginning stages of the journey or needing more one-on-one interaction, our community is the perfect alternative to a skilled nursing environment.

Trained professional staff and licensed nurses are onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet the specific needs of each person and are committed to bringing dignity, respect and the highest standards of service to all of our ‘family members’. Our team is specially trained with our Personal Touch program, making each resident encounter a personal one. Whether for a short respite stay or for a lifetime, our family will take care of your family.

Besides excellent care, Silver Creek Inn offers dynamic activities including cognitive and physical exercise, musical events, pet visits, spiritual opportunities, picnics and other outings to encourage a vibrant lifestyle for each resident.

Silver Creek Inn understands the challenges of families who are caring for loved ones with memory loss and hosts in-house support groups for caregivers who enjoy the support of others who are on the same journey. Visit today to find our more.

Signature Programs

24 Hour Nursing

When you look for a senior care community to take care of your loved one, it is important to consider how their health needs will be taken care of and how qualified their staff is. At Silver Creek Inn, we have registered nurses or licensed nurses 24 hours and 7 days a week who are professionally trained to support residents with Memory Care needs. Silver Creek Inn recognizes the complex and frail health conditions that many residents are experiencing and we believe our number one priority is caring for our residents, your loved one, with the highest level of care and professionalism.

Diabetic Management

At Silver Creek Inn, we’re committed to helping our residents live healthier and enriched lives with diabetes. Our team of professional nurses and staff members are trained in diabetic protocol and are efficient in identifying and responding to diabetic reactions.

Support Groups

Living, loving and caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other forms of memory loss is a unique challenge. We need the support of those who not only understand what we are experiencing, but can be a strong support through the journey. At Silver Creek Inn, our support groups offer family and friends the opportunity to meet and talk in a private and mutually supportive atmosphere. Often solutions come from others who are on the same journey at a different point in time. This community of care provides emotional support and continuing education. To ease your schedule, hourly care is provided for your loved one during your support group visit to our community. Please contact us to find out about support groups meeting at Silver Creek Inn.

Living Well

Our Personal Touch Care Program is a holistic approach aimed at maintaining residents' well­-being and self-worth. It is a program that encompasses all aspects of our resident care.

While many think of "Activities" as pre-planned group events, such as exercise, crafts and music events where almost everyone participates, we think of "Activity" as everything the resident does throughout the day, whether planned or spontaneous. This includes our residents’ personal care, conversations with others and even time alone.

We spend a great deal of time assisting residents with personal care and the daily routines can become more meaningful when we are making sure we are using sensitivity and creativity to create the special Personal Care Moment.

Silver Creek Inn was voted Best Memory Care community in Mesa. We offer 24/7 nursing care and activities from 9am to 7pm in the evening.

Map of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community