North Chandler Place

Assisted Living Reviews for North Chandler Place

Independent Living Reviews for North Chandler Place

September 07, 2015

By A happy customer1

We chose this facility because it not only had the independent living apartment for me but also had memory care for my companion. There is only a driveway between the two buildings so it is easy to visit. I am walking more and feel healthier but if needed golf carts and drivers are available. The scenery is beautiful and there is a pool and spa. Food is excellent

December 23, 2013

By Barbara74632550

I like the large one-bedroom because there was more room. I have trouble with my eyes that's why I need some space. I didn't like their smaller one-bedrooms. I did try eating there and food was very nice. Also the staff seemed nice. Regarding activities, they seemed to have quite a bit more of them there and that's pretty good. I like the fact that they go out of town and that's one of the things that I'm looking for. I like to travel and even though I have trouble with my sense of sight, I still can see enough.

December 23, 2013

By Caring76205750

Our visit was fine. The facility was clean and nice. The staff was very courteous and very nice. Their service was fine too. They did have a pool and a hot tub and they also provide transportation and activities. We stayed there overnight in one of their rooms. It was fine of course but it was set up kind of like a show rather than as a place you would live in. It was fine, although I didn't like the way the air conditioner and the heating system were installed. They were in a closet right off the room and it was putting out a loud noise which did not impress me.

Nursing Home Reviews for North Chandler Place

Memory Care Reviews for North Chandler Place

Questions about North Chandler Place

What places are near North Chandler Place or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are surrounded by restaurants and grocery stores within a few squares miles as we are conveniently located off the 101 in Chandler. For example, Safeway is 1 mile to our west. You'll pass a Kneaders, Chipotle, MOD Pizza, Smash Burger, on your way there. There are multiple Asian restaurants within the same shopping center as Safeway, a UPS for your shipping needs, a Fry's gas station and a McDonald's. All of that is just within a mile to our west.

What transportation services does North Chandler Place offer to assisted living residents?

Resident's are able to go on regular outings, whether to go shopping or activities planned by our Life Enrichment team. They can also arrange their doctor's appointments with our transport team and care staff.

What makes the chef or dining program at North Chandler Place exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

One thing you'll find is the wide variety of food options. Each day, each meal, you'll have several options to choose from and our servers will bring it to your table. Our menu's are posted at least one week in advance.

What safety features or security measures does North Chandler Place offer to assisted living residents?

All of our apartments have pull cords in the common area and the restroom, as well as a pendant that can be worn around the neck or on the wrist, when activated, North Chandler Personnel will come to your location and offer assistance. We also have security for the evening and night hours. They secure the doors and patrol the campus.

If North Chandler Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Some of our Independent Living apartments have dog fences on their back patios so they may freely roam. Cats and small dogs are welcome in our Assisted Living. Our campus is 19 acres which allows for lots of room to enjoy walks with your furry friend.

Costs for North Chandler Place

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL4339

About North Chandler Place

North Chandler Place is a senior living provider in Chandler, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact North Chandler Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Chandler Place