Orchard Hills Assisted Living Eau Claire, WI

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Hills Assisted Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Orchard Hills Assisted Living

September 24, 2012

By JohnDoe1

My grandmother was admitted to the Dove center wing for assisted living as it was the most reasonable for her insurance. The assisted living center was in my mind not what I would consider as a very good place for assisted living. My grandmother was constantly complaining about not getting the attention or assistance she needed. She was bedridden for the most part and it would take several minutes for someone to come assist her when she called for someone. While my grandmother can be stubborn, she was not happy with her stay at all. Also, while the facility was kept clean for the most part, it was not spotless. The employees however, were generally friendly and did keep her medicine on a regular schedule. It would increase my liking of the facility if they kept the place a little cleaner and were more attentive to the patients' needs. Perhaps they need to hire a couple more employees to keep things running a little more smoothly.

July 23, 2012

By Suesheroller

I kind of feel the elderly here were treated like children. Older people have a right to some dignity. Also, the staff called at a drop of a hat. I understand needing to get in touch with someone's guardian, but some things can wait until a reasonable hour. On the whole I didn't find the facility better or worse than any other, but nursing homes in general a dismal. Upon entering one, you have the feeling of I'd rather be dead than end up here. The food was subpar and very repetitive. It's nice that local school children come and visit, but at the same time it sort of makes the residents like a display object. It also seemed like the resident didn't get outside much or even off of their wing. I liked that they still facilitated the opportunity to vote for residents, and make the effort to celebrate holidays and birthdays. They tried to forge some sense of community with the residents.

Services and Amenities of Orchard Hills Assisted Living

• Diabetic

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Orchard Hills Assisted Living

Orchard Hills Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Eau Claire, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Orchard Hills Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchard Hills Assisted Living