Oak Gardens Place

Request Pricing

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking “Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get cost information

• Value

Julie

4.0

August 17, 2021

I liked Oaks Garden Place, but I didn't think the amount of assistance would be enough for my mom there. She's borderline between assisted living and memory care, and I didn't think that would be enough care for her. I did a tour of it, and the staff called me a couple of times. I thought he was very, very good. They offered meals, they had laundry, and they had a patio area.

blugold79

April 29, 2021

Wonderful and caring staff/team. Was an ideal home for my Mother.

Kathleen

4.0

March 19, 2019

Oak Gardens Place was okay, but we didn't choose it because it was larger, and they didn’t have any openings. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. The activities were similar to most of the places we visited, and a number of them were helpful. The dining room was very open, it looked very large, and was very nice.

Services and Amenities of Oak Gardens Place in Altoona, Wisconsin

About Oak Gardens Place in Altoona, Wisconsin

At Oak Gardens Place, our Altoona senior living community, we are known for our willingness to help families and answer questions about assisted living. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Residents in our pet-friendly community can keep up with hobbies or discover new ones; we offer a variety of activities, such as exercise classes, book club, bingo, happy hour, Christmas carols, and movie nights. We also go on outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our residents deserve the best, and we work hard to offer them the highest quality of assisted living services and care.

Map of Oak Gardens Place

Frequently Asked Questions

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Costs for Oak Gardens Place in Altoona, Wisconsin

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$4,073

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

Senior Living Communities near Altoona, WI

Other Senior Care in Altoona, WI

Helpful Articles

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2023 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.