Touchmark On South Hill Spokane, WA

Reviews of Touchmark On South Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Touchmark On South Hill

June 25, 2013

By Edwin2

I had visited Touchmark on South Hill four times. It was a beautiful facility but very expensive. A unit there would run up to $500,000. It had activities for the residents and licensed nursing facility as well as a wing for patients with Alzheimer's.

June 18, 2013

By Danielson

This is a fun and vibrant community with a very engaged staff. The staff and residents always seem to be having a great time - I love visiting here.

Independent Living Reviews for Touchmark On South Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Touchmark On South Hill

Services and Amenities of Touchmark On South Hill

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Touchmark On South Hill

Touchmark On South Hill is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Touchmark On South Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Touchmark On South Hill