Normandy Park Senior Living

Reviews of Normandy Park Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Normandy Park Senior Living

May 22, 2016

By Beverly V.LQVUE

We chose Normandy Park for my mom, and so far it has been great. The people are really nice and my mom is pretty comfortable. The meals are excellent. Everybody is coming up to her and saying hi. Her room is very convenient, and she likes it a lot. It has easy access to everything. The whole place is really clean. They also accept pets, which is a big plus.

Yes Beverly we do our best everyday to be involved in our residents lives and meeting all of their needs. Thank you for your review.

March 22, 2016

By Caring Daughter122044050

We really liked Normandy Park Senior Living because it was clean, very well organized, and had everything we needed. I liked size of the rooms because they were a little bigger than some of the ones in other places I've seen. The staff seemed very pleasant.

We appreciate this feedback, so glad you had a lovely time at our community!

January 16, 2016

By Loving Daughter24

We didn’t like Normandy Park at all because of its location, and when we drove in, we didn’t care for how it looked. It’s kind of dreary. Honestly, although the salesperson was very nice, she was pushy and aggressive. We didn’t see any residents out and about.

We will pass on this feedback to our community director. We strive everyday to always improve our community and the experience for our residents during their stay with us.

August 26, 2015

By Paula110189650

My mother is at Normandy Senior Living. Unfortunately, she had an accident and is right now in a rehab center, but hopefully she'll be getting out of there and going back to Normandy. I think the staff is wonderful. A lot of the staff has been there for 17 years, and they are all very caring for the most part. They are all different cultures, and they are the cultures that really care for their grandparents and the elderly, and I can tell that in the way they take care of her. It's very sweet and very hands-on. The social director there is wonderful; I can't speak more highly for him. It is great there. It was remodeled maybe 11 years ago, so it looks really fresh and beautiful. She has a one-bedroom apartment that is so nice with a huge bathroom with a roll-in shower, a nice sized bedroom, and a nice sized living room. The other people that are there are wonderful, and they have a lot of social activities. The feeling that I get there is that everyone is happy to be there, and some of the people have been living there for eight years or more, so that tells me a lot.

Paula, thank you for your feedback. We are so proud of our community and staff here and always love to hear comments about them!

November 29, 2014

I guess my mother likes everything at Normandy Park. The staff is welcoming, no problem at all with anybody that we have encountered. She has a very nice apartment that has a bathroom, a bedroom, and dining room; it is big enough for one person. The dining room is very good and lovely from what I saw. It’s very well operated; it’s very nice and clean. The rooms are lovely; everything is nice and clean and well-maintained. Everybody that’s in there were all very happy.

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit to our community and appreciate your feedback. We strive everyday to do even better than the last at delivering the best experience possible for our residents.

April 19, 2012

By LindseyJD

The outside of the facility was very nice and well landscaped. There is ample parking for guests. Inside, there is a comfortable seating area filled with couches and chairs and a majestic fireplace. The staff was friendly as well as knowledgeable. The residents appeared happy, active and entertained. There was a wide array of activities that were geared toward all levels of senior mobility and ability. The dining area of Normandy Park Assisted Living felt more like a restaurant with an innovative menu and multiple food choices for each meal. The table setting was set correctly with the servers appearing to be educated with proper food serving etiquette. The decor, while nice, felt muted and motel like rather than a comfortable home. The rooms were designed very cohesively to take into account seniors mobility with plenty of emergency pull chords located throughout. The bathroom had a very large shower with a sitting area and retractable shower head. The price is more than other assisted living facilities in the area.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are doing our best everyday to make our community the ideal place to stay for our residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Normandy Park Senior Living

Costs for Normandy Park Senior Living

Photos of Normandy Park Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Normandy Park Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Mc Is All Inclusive/Al Is Rent+Care/$1000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: Companion Suites In Mc Only

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Normandy Park Senior Living

At Normandy Park, we make it our goal everyday to provide a vibrant and active atmosphere tailored towards the happiness of our residents.

Assisted living services are designed to provide a bit more hands on assistance for residents who can’t independently do everything life requires. Trained caregivers provide round the clock attention and assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing and meal preparation. In addition, staff will coordinate services with outside healthcare providers.

PHYSICAL HEALTH:

• Here’s a sample of how we’re getting and staying in shape.
  • Walking club
  • Balance and strength programs
  • Personal Trainer available on site
  • Yoga and Tai Chi
  • Ballroom dancing
  • Blood pressure, Audiology, and Health monitoring clinics

SOCIAL CONNECTIONS:

Socialization and support help us prevent isolation, build self-esteem and contribute to our ability to continue to grow as people. We design our events and activities to be stimulating, engaging and just plain fun.

SPIRITUALITY WELL BEING:

• Church services
  • Meditation groups
  • Discussion groups
  • Walking club

Memory Care at our Memory Village is special care for special people; not only residents but also family members and friends. Our approach is holistic to include emotional, social and spiritual as well as health care. It can be difficult to distinguish the signs of Alzheimer’s disease from age related memory changes. It’s all about the individual. Each person has a story, a history to be honored. We are here to help.

Our charming village is in the heart of the beautiful Normandy Park. That’s exactly the appeal of this “tucked away community” south of Seattle and nearby Burien, Des Moines and Seatac. We’re close to shops, restaurants, top medical facilities and recreational opportunities. We are minutes from Sea-Tac International Airport and Light Rail.

Map of Normandy Park Senior Living