Williamsburg Landing Williamsburg, VA

Reviews of Williamsburg Landing

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Williamsburg Landing

May 07, 2012

By JMK1

The people at The Landing are very compassionate. It is very apparant that they have gone to great lengths to help my grandmother during her stay. My grandmother has difficulty speaking but the staff are very compassionate and understanding. Whenever I have seen any interaction between the staff and a resident, it has been positive and very caring. The facility is upscale and very clean. The amenities include a salon, dining room, well appointed common areas, and a very active and engaging senior community. The Landing is a wonderful place because they are very caring towards the people I care about. It is very reassuring to know that my grandmother will be taken care of and not mistreated. It is very sad that anyone has to go into an assisted living situation but it is regrettably necessary to ensure that our loved ones are cared for. The Landing has given me peace of mind that my grandmother will be well taken care of.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Photos of Williamsburg Landing

About Williamsburg Landing

Are you looking for a vibrant, engaging and fulfilling way of life? If so, you'll find it at Williamsburg Landing.

Nestled on 137 wooded acres along the serene banks of College Creek in Williamsburg, Virginia, Williamsburg Landing is the premier, not-for-profit Life Plan Community (formerly known as Continuing Care Retirement Community), serving Williamsburg and surrounding areas since 1985. With one visit, you'll understand what makes Williamsburg Landing so special.

Williamsburg Landing is an ideal blend of beautiful landscaping and elegant Colonial architecture. It invites residents to become part of its vibrant, active lifestyle and rest assured in its award-winning medical care. It eases worries with maintenance-free homes and apartments with resort-style amenities and services. The community thrives with energetic, involved and friendly people who love to live here and the warmth of dedicated, committed professionals who love to work here.

With a past rich in tradition and a future filled with promise, Williamsburg Landing is the perfect place to call home. For today and tomorrow.

Map of Williamsburg Landing