Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

May 30, 2014

By Neal4

We are good at Gloucester House for my mom. They are clean and organized. I like the staff. They are very good, cheerful, and very energetic. They really care about their patients. I have eaten there and the food is pretty good.

August 10, 2013

By Caring 4202

When I first took my mother at Gloucester House, we were happy with it because it didn't smell bad and it was clean. Everybody that was there seemed to be very enthusiastic about their work and seemed to be happy. But since my mother was there, the staff had changed quite a few times and that was kind of upsetting to me. We were really concerned about why things were changing around so much, but things seemed to have stable. The facility is very expensive. She got a private room and it's very nice.

March 10, 2013

By Weber Ski

My mother ( 88 ), has been there for 1 month and likes it. She is in the Assisted Living side. She is lucky enough to be mobile and able to move around without help. She said the food is very good with many choices. The staff is friendly and helpful. The facility appears clean and not crowded. I will post more as her stay progresses.

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

Photos of Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

Services and Amenities of Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House, a premier senior living community located near historic downtown Gloucester managed by Commonwealth Assisted Living. A tight-knit community with family-like atmosphere, Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House has easy access to healthcare facilities, shopping, dining and more. We provide comprehensive services for residents that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle. Among the most distinctive features is our signature Sweet Memories program, which received a best practice award from the Virginia Assisted Living Association. It's specifically designed for those residents who experience memory loss, Alzheimer's or dementia. We also recently added new suites to this community.

Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House boasts a variety of amenities, including nutritious dining, housekeeping, linen services, therapy sessions and transportation arrangements. For our active residents, our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Residents enjoy suites and companion rooms with private baths. Deluxe private suites are available as well. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House further and schedule a tour today.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House