Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

Spring Arbor of Williamsburg (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

October 16, 2013

I thought Spring Arbor was a very nice facility. I thought it was a lovely place. It was very well taken care of as far as I can tell. Their staff was nice. For some people I've seen there, it would be a good place for them. However, my mom has dementia and they don't admit dementia patients right now.

August 20, 2012

By Rockfish257

I really enjoy going to see my aunt at Spring Arbor. They are so friendly there and really take care of the people staying there. At first I was worried about my aunt until I visited her here. I know that she is well taken care of and I have nothing to worry about.

Costs for Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

Photos of Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

Services and Amenities of Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Companion Suites In M/C Only

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Spring Arbor of Williamsburg

Our Spring Arbor residents are so proud of their beautifully designed and appointed apartments they love welcoming their friends and family. It’s not surprising, because Spring Arbor is designed to feel like home. But, there is so much more to enjoy here. Just outside your private entrance is a whole community filled with laughter and love, plus a full­time a full­time Activity and Wellness Director to make sure the fun never stops. Our residents enjoy a seasonal menu prepared by our house Chef and complemented by charming dinner companions. Life here is invigorating, enriching and inspiring. Our residents enjoy new days filled with many new experiences and programs personally designed so each resident can live life to the fullest.

• Bright dining room with patio
  • Beautifully appointed sun room
  • Cozy library
  • Activity and Wellness rooms
  • Walking path
  • Rocking chair porches
  • Wellness program

In order to better understand what our Alzheimer's and related dementia residents experience in trying to overcome the challenges of everyday tasks, all of our dementia care "Cottage Care" associates go through this specialized training. By participating in this program, our memory caregivers have various senses artificially impaired and then try to accomplish simple daily activities. The result is an understanding, on a deep and meaningful level, of the difficulty many assisted living memory care residents experience every day.

Memory caregivers wear special eye-wear to simulate impaired vision, have obstructions in their ability to touch, feel and manipulate objects with their hands, and have their hearing obscured to simulate the many barriers that memory care residents face every day.

The insights gained from this training equip our caregivers to care for our residents with all of the dignity and respect they deserve. This also allows caregivers to understand better ways to communicate with our residents suffering from Alzheimer's and related dementia to assist with the activities of daily living.

By walking a mile in our residents’ shoes, the caregivers of Spring Arbor have a dedication and commitment to quality care that is unequaled.

We offer residents a variety of colonial-inspired apartment designs with rich colors and timeless decor, engaging activities, and new friends; a community where the independent thrive and there's a helping hand when needed.

Map of Spring Arbor of Williamsburg