Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

July 13, 2014

By Trish7395

The staff there beat my 98 year old grandmother. She has a black eye and blood clots in her brain and has been admitted to the hospital. Do NOT bring your family there!

October 28, 2013

Somebody referred Manorcare to us. They gave me the address so I visited it. The facility was very good. The staff accommodated me right away. They're very good. I would recommend this place.

December 15, 2009

By Erin-1

My loved one stayed here

My loved one stayed in this facility twice this year and both experiences were subpar. The first visit they were unable to bath themself and the orderly would leave the towels on the bed daily and not help. They went unbathed for a week and a half. This wasn't brought to my attention until discharge for fear that they would receive retribution for complaining. Upon the second visit they were left sitting on the bed unable to reach the call bell, they were unable to get back in the bed unassisted, and was yelling for help and no one came for 30 minutes. A patient in the next room even sent for help and was told that the patient asked to sit on the edge of the bed and was fine.

About Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

Manorcare Health Services-alexandria is a senior living provider in Alexandria, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-alexandria for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-alexandria