Prince of Peace I

Prince of Peace I (240) 205-6978

Reviews of Prince of Peace I

Assisted Living Reviews for Prince of Peace I

Questions about Prince of Peace I

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Prince of Peace I. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Prince of Peace residents are generally between the ages of 65 to 90 years old. We currently have a resident who celebrated her 100th birthday this year. Our residents enjoy arts and crafts, popcorn movie nights, and seasonal field trips. We take our ladies to get pedicures and our gentleman to get hair cuts. Some desire to attend church with us as well.

What programs or activities does Prince of Peace I offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our staff enjoys exercise and dance sessions with the residents. We play Scrabble and Bingo and reward them with incentive prizes.

What places are near Prince of Peace I or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Some of our locations are walking distance to libraries, Senior Centers, Golf courses and regional parks.

What transportation services does Prince of Peace I offer to assisted living residents?

Prince of Peace has a mobile van which is wheel chair accessible. We partner with our families to ensure or residents are able to make all of their appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Prince of Peace I exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Prince of Peace serves fresh, healthy, DELICIOUS meals three times a day. Our residents enjoy special desserts and snacks daily.

What safety features or security measures does Prince of Peace I offer to assisted living residents?

How does Prince of Peace I keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Prince of Peace has an open door policy. The Assisted Living Manager and Owners call, text and email the family members frequently. All staff communicate directly with family members when needed.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Prince of Peace I during daytime and nighttime hours?

There is always 2 people on every shift during the morning and evening and one awake staff person at night. Prince of Peace is fully staffed, 24-hours a day.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Pricnce of Peace Staff receives all of the State of Maryland continuing education courses, including Fire and Life Safety, Emergency Disaster Plans, Infection Control, Basic Food Safety, Cognitive Impairment and the extensive Alzherimers and Dementia training course. Our staff is Med Tech certified and trained to dispense medications in the state of Maryland. Resident’s Rights Health and Psychosocial Needs

What safety features or security measures does Prince of Peace I provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a secure lock on each door, along with door chimes to alert staff when the doors are opening and closing. Prince of Peace is fully staffed, 24-hours a day. Prince of Peace has an Elopement policy with guidelines and procedures in place for residents who wander.

Costs for Prince of Peace I

Photos of Prince of Peace I

Services and Amenities of Prince of Peace I

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Bedrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 16AL0903-F

About Prince of Peace I

princeofpeaceal.com

The Prince of Peace 1 assisted living community offers care for your loved one in a residential home-like setting. We provide a safe, clean home-like environment where your family member receives professional care, personal assistance, and loving support. We specialize in difficult care patients and have all-inclusive pricing.

• Private, Semi-Private Bedrooms
  • Popcorn Movie Nights
  • Boy/Girl Scout Visits
  • Wheel Chair Accessible
  • Stair Lift

Our family owned assisted living care home business has been in operation for almost 2 decades. We have a Level 3 license and specialize in complex care patients. Our staff provides exceptional care in a loving home-like environment.

Map of Prince of Peace I