Envoy of Alexandria

Reviews of Envoy of Alexandria

Nursing Home Reviews for Envoy of Alexandria

December 01, 2013

By TriniaTatts

Stay Away From this Place!!! Please listen to me!!! I put my uncle in here in May 2013, my uncle couldn't talk, he had a treak in his throat. I would come see him 5-6 times a week. Family would see him a lot. Nursing home always had a sour smell. My uncle started to look like he was getting depress there. After being there for a few weeks, he stop breathing and was revived. Was at hospital for a month when it was time to be discharge from hospital and go back to Nursing Home, my uncle put up a fight. He finally told me what was going on. He said on more then one occasion at Envoy he would write and tell the staff he couldn't breath and they would tell him, don't worry you will be ok. That's what happen that night. I sent my uncle to anther Nursing Home and he pass away a couple of weeks later July 30, 2013.

October 05, 2013

By mom12

My mother was treated terribly in this place. She fell so many times, without having anyone to assist her. She was also dropped off in the hospital without me knowing of her whereabouts until an hour later. When the hospital were ready to discharge my mother under Envoy's care, no one from this facility answered the phone or were willing to take her back. I was told the next day that my mother was not welcomed in this facility because they were not as equipped to handle her...As a sick person!!!! My question is: What is their job then if they can't handle and elderly sick person?? This is a horrible, unprofessional place to take your loved ones to. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ENVOY.

July 11, 2012

By Primobabe

For the whopping self-paid fee of $295 per day, my parent was placed in a dismal, crowded room and barely received any care or attention. There are much better choices out there that charge significantly lower fees. If you truly love your loved one, look elsewhere.

September 13, 2011

By Goldie1

I saw a lot of things here that I liked. The home is very, very nice and is I thought the patient rooms I saw were decorated nicely...like a home. More to the point, the nurses here are so nice to everyone and went out of their way to help me take my blood sugar because I became dizzy and light headed while I was here. They just took control, took my sugar, and gave me some orange juice to bring my sugar back up to normal. They all just fawned over me, and to be frank, I enjoyed the kindness.

About Envoy of Alexandria

Envoy of Alexandria is a senior living provider in Alexandria, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Envoy of Alexandria for more details on services and rates.

Map of Envoy of Alexandria