Harbor Village Senior Communities

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbor Village Senior Communities

Independent Living Reviews for Harbor Village Senior Communities

September 15, 2021

By Herschell

As a visitor, Harbor Village Senior Communities was very large, and I'm used to a little bit smaller community. The main thing is, it's a 40-minute drive from me, so if I had friends to visit, or me to come to visit them, it's a 40-minute drive instead of a 15-minute drive. The rooms are a little bit smaller. The staff was eager to help, but, they have not had been there for a long period of time. They have an activity list. They have a library; I think you can check out DVDs and things like that. The facility is not new, it's been there for a long time.

Costs for Harbor Village Senior Communities

Photos of Harbor Village Senior Communities

Services and Amenities of Harbor Village Senior Communities

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Harbor Village Senior Communities

Our senior living community in South Burlington, Vermont, ensures that life here is exciting, from well-designed apartment homes with convenient features to delicious dining and enriching activity offerings. Regardless of how you choose to spend your day, our friendly staff is here to provide you with all the resources needed to make life easier, more comfortable and more joyful.

Gather friends together for an afternoon of fun in the game room. Treat yourself to a movie night. Go for a quiet stroll around our picturesque grounds. Maintenance-free living allows you to spend your time how you wish – set free from the task of daily chores and empowered to live extraordinarily.

Map of Harbor Village Senior Communities