Treeo Orem

Assisted Living Reviews for Treeo Orem

Independent Living Reviews for Treeo Orem

February 15, 2016

By Janice115084550

I was impressed with the staff at Treeo Orem. They knew my name and used it. They answered our questions. We felt like we had not only found a place to live, but that we had met some friends in the process. The food was good. It wasn’t home-style, but it was good. However, the distance from the car to my room was too far. I had to walk quite a length to get to my room. I have foot problems, so that was a little difficult for me. That is the only bad thing I can think of, but everything else was just wonderful.

October 28, 2015

By MJ10

My parents love Treeo Orem. It's great, the price is good, and the people are friendly. It has everything they need. The food is great, and we chose it because they had a two-bedroom with a kitchen. They take them to the temple once a month, and there are lots of activities to choose from. They even have a garden in the back for the residents.

March 02, 2015

Treeo Orem had everything. They had exercise rooms. The food was very nice, and the dining area was very convenient and open. You could hold a conversation without having to yell.

January 09, 2015

My father-in-law stayed at Treeo for quite a while. If somebody is in a position to afford to stay at a price like that, that would be great.

Photos of Treeo Orem

Services and Amenities of Treeo Orem

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, 24 Hour Staff At Front Desk, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: I Pad Classes

• Home Sale Assistance

About Treeo Orem

This is not your grandparent’s retirement community. That’s for sure.

• Several floor plans from which to choose
  • Fun, high-energy environment
  • iPad with Treeo Connect™ included
  • Friendly, helpful staff 24/7
  • Distinctive culinary choices
  • Partnerships with local merchants and service providers for resident discounts
  • Social & recreational programs
  • Housekeeping & maintenance
  • 24-hour emergency monitoring and response
  • Flexible menu of optional services
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Guest suites for friends and family
  • Onsite Home Health occupational and physical therapy provided by Mountain Land Rehabilitation

Be smart. Treeo was designed specifically for smart cookies like you who know what you want. A smart apartment. A smart price. Smart design. And smart dining. Not a bunch of expensive services and amenities you won’t use. Be modern. Common spaces for high-energy living. Apartments to make life easier. Materials of high quality. Technology to make your life go. Modern in design. Modern in technology. Modern in the way you live. Be connected. All Treeo residents receive an iPad loaded with the Treeo Connect™ App. That way you can easily connect to everything that makes your life go—friends, family, clubs, healthcare, events, hobbies, dining, local services, and more. We’ll even help you get it all set up. And here you thought it was just a retirement community. Be Smart, Be Modern, Be Connected... Be Treeo

Map of Treeo Orem