South Ogden Post Acute

Reviews of South Ogden Post Acute

Nursing Home Reviews for South Ogden Post Acute

May 25, 2012

By stacysar

The staff was upbeat and positive. The cleanliness was great. The facility did smell a little, however. The rehab staff was trained well. The food was not the best quality. There were joyful decorations. Not a lot of dust was around. There was a lot of parking spots available to visitors in the parking lot. It is very pet friendly. There is a basket of dog treats by the main door. The lobby was great. Very nice couches for the visitors to sit on. There was a large glass container filled with a variety of different bids in the main lobby also. It is a very large facility. There are a lot of different rooms. The nurses and also CNA's were very kind. Lots of rooms did have call lights on though, and that needed to be addressed. All in all, it was a very great facility. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of an assisted living community.

February 07, 2012

By dawn123

Manor care has given great care to my loved one. My father came into the facility and was not doing well at all. The Rehab and nursing staff took the time to work with him and spent time taling with us. Of course they were busy but never too busy to take time for us. I spent a lot of time at the facility and the satff treat the residents like family. While there I seen a staff memeber break down in tears when a resident expired, she said to me they are our family, we spend more time here than at home and its hard to lose people we love and take care of. Right then I knew my dad was in great hands. He went home and has done very well, we make sur ethat we go up and say hi to the satff and they still remember our names. The facility is very clean and the satff care. Thank you for getting our dad home...

June 07, 2011

By nmark007

Friend or relative of resident

Manor Care is great for individuals that do not have retirement funds to help pay for an assisted living center as they do take Medicare and Medicaid and it paid for my Grandmother's entire stay there after a hip surgery. The facility is clean but it does have a very strong odor, perhaps too much ammonia? The staff members were cordial but not overly friendly like you get at most assisted living centers. They did not help me find my Grandmothers room at all and I ended up walking around from door to door, looking for names on the doors until I found her room. Grandmother was unable to do most of the activities as she recovered from her hip surgery but she did complain of loneliness as the only activity she really was involved in was eating lunch and being wheeled back to her room. Many family members would come and take her for walks around the center and play games with her as they didn't do any of this at the facility. One of the biggest complaints is that they did not pay any attention to the bed sores she had. These bed sores were very bad and the dressings often went unchanged for days. Then when she passed away, there were about 5 of us in the room with her as she passed and the nurses did not come in for over an hour to clean her body! It is a facility that does what it says on the brochure but if you are seeking a facility with more social interaction and attention, it may be best to tour a few other places as well.

Services and Amenities of South Ogden Post Acute

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About South Ogden Post Acute

South Ogden Post Acute is a senior living provider in Ogden, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact South Ogden Post Acute for more details on services and rates.

Map of South Ogden Post Acute