Apple Village Assisted Living

Reviews of Apple Village Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Apple Village Assisted Living

August 22, 2016

By CGH034656

Apple Village was nice. The staff seemed to be excellent. They had a full schedule of activities. I would have liked to see more of a walking area for the residents who can assist themselves.

June 22, 2016

By Luanne447675

Apple Village seemed nice, pretty small, and OK. They had been doing some renovations, and the pricing was nice. We only tried the cornmeal muffin, but it looked like they had pretty good food and offered pretty good activities. They didn’t have many amenities. They had a nice dining room setup.

February 10, 2016

By Elizabeth M1

Apple Village Assisted Living looks a little bit older, and a little more rundown. The memory care unit is quite small. Everyone at the facility was very helpful.

January 15, 2016

By Diana118080650

I chose Apple Village for the atmosphere, the way it was decorated, and its proximity to my home. It seems like a little town instead of a hotel. It’s smaller, has a spectacular view of the mountains, reservoir, and the trees. The dining setup is great, they have a beautiful dining room, and my parents are very happy with the food. They have crafts, bingo, exercise, outings, choir, and parties.

January 19, 2015

By Susan101007850

I visited Apple Village, and they offer level 2 assisted living care. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and I like them.

November 30, 2014

By Brent and Cris

We have my mother-in-law in a facility at Apple Village. She is on a minimal assist, so they don't do an awful lot for her, but we anticipate them being able to help her more as her dementia gets worse. They offer various things, but my mother-in-law is not much of a joiner. They offer a lot of different kinds of activities. However, she does like to go on their trips. They have a van. They went out on shopping trips. The dining room was absolutely gorgeous. They have different sizes and different prices. Her room is beautiful. It has a balcony. It is beautiful. Overall, they're great!

June 10, 2011

By nmark007

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather lived at this facility for about a year and it was great. The staff was very friendly and they really interact well with the patients. What I really liked about the staff is that they would really sit down with my grandfather and talk to him when he just wanted to talk, they would really work hard on being his friend, not just a nurse that is there to make sure he takes his medicine and cares for himself. The facility was very clean and organized. They had alot of great events at the facility for people to participate in like games and even bus tours of local attractions and other things. They were really good about getting Grandpa to do some daily exercise and to make sure he was eating nutritious meals. The rooms at Apple Village are very large and they really feel more like an apartment than just a room. They are considered a Level 1 facility but do have a Level 2 unit which locks down to prevent people from wandering and getting lost. Grandpa moved to the Level 2 and you would just use a code to go in and out of the area where he was. It was really great knowing that he was safe and wouldn't accidently wander away when people weren't watching.

Memory Care Reviews for Apple Village Assisted Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2014 ALII-954

About Apple Village Assisted Living

Apple Village is conveniently located at the top of Highway 193 and Highway 89 in Layton. As a Type II Assisted Living Facility with Memory Care, we specialize in providing our residents with the highest level of care, as well as promoting independence.

Apple Inn Memory Care Wing is specially designed to care for residents with Alzheimer's disease or other special needs. It is staffed by professionally-trained caregivers that provide extra assistance and supervision. Our residents benefit from personalized care, meaningful activities, family-style dining, and beautifully decorated living areas-all in a secure, home-like setting.

Our Assisted Living and Memory Care boast one level living, with skylights and natural light all throughout the building. Our Village-style rooms are complete with shake shingle roof lines, indoor gardens with lush vegetation, with singing birds and bubbling brooks with fish!

We don't just live, we LIVE LIVELY at Apple Village!

Our Apple Village community is full of life, natural light, raised indoor gardens with plants and birds, and caring staff.

Map of Apple Village Assisted Living