About Legacy House of Ogden
Welcome to Legacy House of Ogden.
Across the street from Ogden Regional Hospital, Legacy House of Ogden provides assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Ogden, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we're in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Ogden, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
At Legacy House of Ogden, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy walking paths and flower gardens.
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Ogden. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.