Chancellor Gardens

Reviews of Chancellor Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Chancellor Gardens

January 31, 2019

By DR0124

Chancellor Gardens is very nice and everything seems to be good. The food's OK, and the dining area is nice. They do movie nights, and sometimes have people come in and sing and play instruments. Sometimes they have a cake and ice cream social, so they do have activities. My mom's room is basic but nice.

December 26, 2017

By Sue

My mom and my dad are residents of Chancellor Gardens. The place and room are nice and clean. They have a physical therapy room with exercise machines and lots of music and activities. The staff is very kind. However, we have found that there is quite a bit of a wait time when we requested an aide. My mom is not really happy with the food, but whenever I have been there, it has been very good.

June 06, 2017

By mandy616257

Chancellor Gardens at Clearfield is a really good place, but some of their night CNAs weren't very nice to my mom. In general, they're a very fine facility and very caring. There were just a couple of employees who didn't know how to treat my mom. The rooms are very nice and sufficient for her needs, and they try to keep it clean.

We believe in delivering care with integrity, dignity and compassion – day and night. We are truly sorry to hear that your mother’s experience has fallen short of that at any time in our community. We are looking into quickly correcting this issue. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We welcome you to call our Executive Director, Rodney, if you ever have questions or concerns about the quality of care or service your mother is receiving. We certainly want her – and all our residents – to feel cared for and completely at home in our community.

April 14, 2017

By Laurie484214

My father has been in Chancellor Gardens for almost 3 years now. The place is immaculate, and the staff is unbelievable; they are really good. My mother passed away 2 years ago, but she was here too at that time. They have activities going on all the time and bus rides, and then they go out for lunch or they can go shopping. The staff is very helpful. They know everybody’s name, so they call everybody by name and check on them. If something happens, they call me immediately, even if it is no big deal -- just to let me know.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Chancellor Gardens. We're so pleased to hear what a positive experience it's been for you and your parents. Thank you also for your kind words about our staff, the activities and proactive, open communications with family members when concerns arise. We're thrilled to be of service to you and your father.

March 04, 2017

By Barb752710

Chancellor Gardens is a very nice, newer facility with nice residents. The location was very convenient to the freeway, but it didn't seem to be a bother, and the grounds were OK. The apartments are nice and included a selection of studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. The food was pretty typical, and the staff seemed nice.

Thank you for your kinds words. We're pleased to hear you found Chancellor Gardens and its residences to be nice. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. Thank you for sharing your experience.

February 06, 2017

By kbredd

The "WELCOME HOME" sign in the entry says it all. I love coming to visit my parents and always feel at home. Your employees are motivated to give the best care to each resident and it shows. Sallie is a great director of CFL Memory Care. She treats each person with the same love and respect that she would treat her own parents. She has always been willing to go the extra mile in coordinating special requests such as helping my parents be ready when we pick them up for family celebrations and arranging the dining room for my mother's birthday. Sallie runs a wonderful support group for families. The aides have treated my parents with respect and are very efficient. Maggie, Jenna, Michael, and so many others have gone the second mile in providing daily care. Chancellor Gardens gives me peace of mind in knowing that they care and stay in touch with me if there is a need or concern. I enjoy visiting there.

How wonderful to hear! We’re grateful that Chancellor Gardens has made such a positive impression. We're delighted to know you and your parents have received nothing but the utmost respect and care from our Chancellor Gardens team -- and that they feel right at home in our community. Thank you so much for your kind words.

November 14, 2016

By Carla133434

Everybody at Chancellor Gardens is really nice to my mother. Her room is very nice. We decorated it ourselves, and my mom said the food is good. The place is very bright and roomy, and it's like a 5-star hotel. It's very nice.

We’re pleased to hear that Chancellor Gardens is meeting your mother's individual needs and preferences. It is our pursuit as a senior living provider to be the top choice in each of the markets we serve. We truly look forward to serving you and your mother more!

September 30, 2016

By Patti731351

Chancellor Gardens was very good. The rooms were spacious and had a good layout. They were excellent, nice, knowledgeable, gave us lots of information, and showed us the different room options. The activities director was doing something, and there were a lot of things going on. A lot of people were playing cards, and you could see people in the dining room. They have a good variety of food available.

February 22, 2016

By Sue B1

My mother is now in Chancellor Gardens. From the moment we walked in, they were very welcoming and so accommodating. There were so many activities. It's a beautiful apartment for our mom, and we just fell in love with the place. Once we went, we decided that was the place. Allison made all of us feel comfortable. I've eaten there twice, which we appreciate. If they don't like the choices, they always will make hamburgers or grilled cheese or whatever. She loves the food. We met the chef and it was a very positive experience. It didn't taste at all like it was from a nursing home or institutional. It was great. She likes that they have pancakes for dinner.

February 10, 2016

By Elizabeth M1

Everyone at Chancellor Gardens was friendly. It seemed everybody looked happy - the patients, and all the caregivers. It has a wonderful warm homey smell. The caregivers seemed cheerful, and energetic. The cleanliness was outstanding. All the staff I spoke to said they love their jobs, and it shows. The memory care unit is roomy, and comfortable.

January 15, 2016

By Diana118080650

Chancellor Gardens was our second choice. It was great. Everything was wonderful about it, but it was just further from my home. The staff I met was very nice, and I was impressed. They have lots of activities.

December 21, 2015

By A Fellow Reviewer20

Chancellor Gardens at Clearfield was clean. They had many activities going on, so people weren't sitting around in bathrobes in wheelchairs. It was more like a nice community center. The people that work there were very on-the-ball and very pleasant. The rooms were adequate and very clean. I was looking at two-bedrooms that were large and very nice. There was a barbershop and an exercise area. Their dining room was very nice, too.

October 28, 2015

By Barbara109704250

Chancellor Gardens is a nice place. One lady took us around and she was accommodating. I just feel that the atmosphere is not as friendly as I wanted it to be. We were able to look at a one-bedroom apartment and it was very adequate. It had a patio outside.

June 25, 2015

Chancellor Gardens was a nice place as well. The only thing that I looked at was because my mom was so particular and stubborn was the kitchen in the rooms. They were very tiny and wouldn't go for someone like my mother, but I was sure for a lot of older people they liked smaller kitchens especially if they eat in the dining room regularly. I knew a person that lived there, and he was very happy there. When we visited, they were doing like a yoga class, and when we took our brother to see it, it was lunch time, so we saw a lot of people out and about for lunch.

May 23, 2015

By anonymous106909150

Chancellor Gardens was a nice place. The people were very helpful. The dining area was OK.

April 17, 2015

Chancellor Gardens was recommended by one of the emails. The staff was very good to us. I liked their facilities, and my ex-husband quite liked it too. It was very clean and had lots of activities and nice rooms. The rooms are spacious. They take them out shopping once a week.

January 18, 2015

By Susan101007850

My father needed level 2 care of assisted living, and Chancellor Gardens had what we needed. I like their layout. I met some of the staff at all the places I visited, but I liked theirs the best.

January 13, 2015

We visited Chancellor Gardens, and the girl who toured us was very caring, very professional, and very friendly. She took time to tell us about the VA benefits, and she called me several times since to invite us to lunch. Their rooms were small. They had a bedroom that was kind of in the front room. It had half a wall with it, and then, there was a bedroom available. The facility itself was very nice. They had activities, and they had an exercise group when we were there. I don't know anything about security, but it looked like they were taking good care of everything.

August 28, 2014

By Janice44

I really like Chancellor Gardens of Clearfield. It's a nice and a very clean facility. The staff tries to be very helpful and friendly. Some of the residents chatted to us and they were very nice. They do have a schedule of activities. I know they play bingo and they also have some puzzles. I was very impressed with its cleanliness and the staff. They've checked back with us a few times since then to see the progression.

August 26, 2013

We found Chancellor Gardens Assisted Living. The place is clean. The people there are very good, very friendly and very caring.

February 14, 2013

By Vicki7

My mom has been in Chancellor Gardens for about a month now, and she's adjusting really well. The people who were helping me are super friendly, very helpful, and would go out of their way to answer my questions. I just got a really good feeling from the people. At first, I was concerned about putting mom into a place, but she's adjusting well and interacting very well, so I think they're really doing a good job. My son visited during lunchtime and he said the food was really good.

October 23, 2012

By Davis Guy

Overall, this is a good facility. My grandmother is there and they are always easy to visit. The facility seems pretty clean. It doesn't seem to have that "old person" smell that some of these places do. The staff is also happy to work with you and your family to answer questions and deal with concerns you may have. Generally, however, it is a nice place, particularly for those with dementia/ alzheimers. It is a good idea to get family members in there when they are too far gone. Don't try to do it yourself, it is unsafe for you and your relative. Take them to a place like this. One thing I was very impressed with was that they had a special meeting for our family to discuss some questions and concerns we had. The director or supervisor actually sat down and spent nearly an hour talking with us and addressing all our concerns. I was very impressed. Finally, there was a guy there who kept trying to relieve himself all over the place. The staff was very kind and quick to stop him from doing that. A good place, as far as they go.

Memory Care Reviews for Chancellor Gardens

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Game Room

• Activities Extra: Chair Exercise Classes

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted Medicaid Not Accepted

About Chancellor Gardens

When you become a member of the Chancellor Gardens Family we do more than open our door to you, we open our hearts. You will find first-class dining accommodations, library, fitness center, beauty shop, computer access and recreational programs. We offer a 24 hour emergency response systems and tailor made care plans that are designed for individual needs. Our community is an extended family of dedicated professionals offering a wide range of services. We are conveniently located near shopping, several medical facilities, including a hospital. A separate and uniquely designed area for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, or other memory related disorders, provides residents with support and encouragement of a structured daily routine.

Map of Chancellor Gardens