Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Assisted Living Reviews for Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
December 29, 2015
I visited this facility
Costs for Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Services and Amenities of Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 145434
About Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility, LLC in Sugarland, Texas, is a 15-bed residential facility offering 24-hour care and services to seniors who can no longer live alone. Our main goal is to help families make sure their loved ones receive the best care in a comfortable setting.
Our team of licensed professionals monitor every resident’s well-being and make sure they are getting the care they need. Our residents and their families are families to us. And we treat them as such.
We strive to ensure our facility and services are specifically designed to improve the quality of life and meet the effectiveness of physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of every resident. We are a viable alternative to nursing home placement.
Our services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three nutritious daily meals with snacks
- Diet monitoring per the orders from the physician
- 24-hour professional staffing to care for the resident
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication monitoring and dispensing
- Transportation to and from outpatient appointments
- In-house physicians for those who do not have a regular physician
- Incontinent care
- Expertise in working with elders with cognitive deficits and those who have dementia
- Care and case management which includes behavioral management of demented patients and those with mental illness.
Our meticulously trained and selected personnel and our particular attention to service allow us to exceed our resident’s and their families’, expectations. We become a family to our residents.
What Makes Us Special
The owners of the facility are Registered Nurses with a combined 20+ years of clinical and administrative nursing, with an emphasis on geriatric care and rehabilitation. 24 hour care is provided by trained personal attendants.