The Courtyards at Pasadena

Reviews of The Courtyards at Pasadena

Nursing Home Reviews for The Courtyards at Pasadena

March 23, 2015

By pjhux1987

I have an uncle who lives in Houston and he had to get rehab so he went to Courtyards. I have to say I was pretty impressed by them. The food was exceptionally good when I visited him for lunch, the staff did a great job with keeping my uncle maintained (showered and shaved) and the rehab department was doing an awesome job with him.

February 18, 2015

By DeerParkMom

We chose this rehabilitation facility for my father after he suffered from a stroke last fall. He loved the therapists, and he loved the food, oddly enough. It was very clean. Staff was very helpful.

January 20, 2015

We did go to a facility called the Courtyards, and my wife was there for 12 days. During her stay, she developed pneumonia once again, and then her wound on her bottom end got worse; they couldn’t manage it there. They are geared to help with the trach, but they're not fully geared. They had a guy there that was doing really good, but then they changed over, and it got messed up. They also don't have enough CNAs. They have like 20 residents per nurse or more, and they have one CNA working with that nurse. The facility itself was nice, and the rooms were nice. They had individual restrooms. The floor was carpeted in the room, which I'm not really too fond of a carpeted floor in a nursing facility because of the fact that you have spills that can get in to that carpet versus a linoleum type laminated floor, which you can clean easily and not have the problem with it hanging around in the carpet. The best I would say was their rehab program and its people that came and worked with her each day. They were really good about what they do.

December 15, 2014

I’ve found The Courtyards for my mom. She has dementia, and it took a while, but it settled in. It’s clean, and the staff is very good. It is more like a hospital setting. We’re pleased with them.

Photos of The Courtyards at Pasadena

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Texas

About The Courtyards at Pasadena

Welcome to The Courtyards at Pasadena!

The Courtyards at Pasadena is proud of its history in the community and we treasure our relationships with residents and families. We strive to maximize and enhance the quality of life of our residents in a compassionate and professional environment.

The need for long-term care, skilled nursing, or rehabilitation may not occur under ideal circumstances. A fall, stroke, or brief illness can deprive us of our customary feeling of independence and security.

Fortunately, we have a team of trained professionals that will assist in developing individualized plans of care, in order to achieve desired goals.

We strive to maintain the highest standard of care to help our residents get back into the community or to create a healthy long term living environment.

Map of The Courtyards at Pasadena