West Janisch Health Care Center

Reviews of West Janisch Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Janisch Health Care Center

January 21, 2015

By yellamonreaux

This is one of the worst places in Houston to ever put your loved one in. This place has no regard for person. The entire staff from the administrator to the laundry staff are rude and disrespectful. The facility really should be closed down. The entire nursing staff make you wonder if they are still licensed personnel. I could not remove my loved one fast enough. If you don't love your loved one then put them here to die fast!!! But if you have one ounce of humility within your being you will not place them here.

September 07, 2013

By Gumbywin

If you want a clear picture of what's going on inside this facility you don't have to look hard. Starting with the outside looking in you'll see the staff partying in the streets. I had to go check on my mother one evening who was having complications. I pulled up in front of the facility and called my sister. I had my windows up and could not hear my sister talking on the other end of the phone they were so loud. I asked one of the nurses 4 car lengths away if they would mind turning the music down a bit because I couldn't hear. She replied, " Shut up Ho!" I went inside and told the nurse supervisor what they said and she replied " Call the police". She just turned and walked away. I took my mother out the next day.

Services and Amenities of West Janisch Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About West Janisch Health Care Center

West Janisch Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Janisch Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Janisch Health Care Center