The Cottage of Spring Branch

Reviews of The Cottage of Spring Branch

Assisted Living Reviews for The Cottage of Spring Branch

February 28, 2014

By Paul/Ella B

My mother was a resident here for the past three years due to her extreme dementia. I can say nothing but good things about the care she received. The staff is very loving and caring. In my opinion, they go above and beyond in caring for the residents. When an odor was discovered by the entryway, the worked diligently to find the source and correct it (a resident was going to the bathroom in a corner). When I would visit my mother for lunch, one of staff would feed her, so I could eat my lunch as I spent time with her. I highly recommend The Cottage of Spring Branch for a relative who needs to be in a memory care facility.

October 11, 2013

The Cottage of Spring Branch was more for people with dementia. They had a very good security system. The facility has a lot of people. They seemed to be happy. They had a lot of activities. They had groups of people that would be doing stuff, so they weren't just watching TV all day. The staff were very hardworking. They have 48 beds and there was a lot to take care of. It is nice but it did smell. They should probably improve on the smell. It just didn't seem clean enough for me.

June 25, 2013

By Laura19

I didn't really see the rooms at the Cottage of Spring Branch because they had a little get together, but the facility was and the staff nice. It was just a little far away, so it wouldn't work for me because I want a place that's close to where I live. There was a funny smell in the place, so it gave me the idea that perhaps it wasn't as clean as it should be.

Memory Care Reviews for The Cottage of Spring Branch

Costs for The Cottage of Spring Branch

Photos of The Cottage of Spring Branch

Services and Amenities of The Cottage of Spring Branch

• Technology Extra: Vigil Dementia System

• Activities Extra: Social And Recreational Activities, Sing Alongs, Dancing, Therapeutic Activities

• Special Diets

• Staff Patient Ratio: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Additional Staff, Visiting Physicians, Incontinence Care

Types of care

• Patient Transfers

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

• About The Cottage of Spring Branch

The Cottage of Spring Branch is licensed by the state of Texas in assisted living and certified in Alzheimer’s care and related dementia care. We take pride in offering care that is tailored to the needs of the individual in our small, home-like setting that allows us to give special attention to not only our residents but to their family as well. Our lush lawn and breathtaking property will feel just like home.

When you need assisted living and memory care, trust our caring and generous staff at The Cottage of Spring Branch. For needs such as personal care, assisted living, hospice, Alzheimer’s and related dementia care, choose us to help improve the lives and well-being for everyone in the Houston, TX and Spring Branch, TX areas. Our trained staff is geared specifically for the challenges that Alzheimer’s and related dementia present.

Map of The Cottage of Spring Branch