Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

Reviews of Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

December 07, 2016

By Naldo

The oak shadows retirement community is a nice remodeled apt complex with a nice caring staff I recently visited my grandmother there and was very impressed the complex is secure with security and I just love how caring the staff is there caring for my grandmother would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for assitted living
We are grateful for your response!

May 11, 2015

By STAR1225

This place is the most horrible place you can ever take a family member to! They are infested with bed bugs, serve left overs, don't cook the food well done. They don't care about the residents all they care about is the money! They may act like they care but they don't care they're more worried bout the pay check I would never recommend this place to anyone.

May 22, 2014

Oak Shadows doesn't keep up its grounds. It's not esthetically pleasing to look at. The staff seemed to be quite conscientious. I went to the library this morning. The room has a bathroom, a big closet, a living room, and a kitchen.

February 07, 2013

By More Nick

Thepeople Here Are very nice And care about ustheytreat us like family

Independent Living Reviews for Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

June 06, 2017

By ibette

Oak Shadows was clean, and the people were very kind. They had many activities, and I liked that. I didn't like the area, but it was OK.
Thank you for stopping by! Sunaina Bindra

Costs for Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

About Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living

Recently renovated and operational for over 20 years, Oak Shadows Retirement & Assisted Living Community is a retirement center providing affordable retirement and assisted living care for the elderly in a non-institutional setting. Based in Houston, Texas, it offers one/two bedroom apartments, with a list of services, including daily maintenance, security, staff emergency call system, home style meals, weekly laundry and maid service, personal care attendants and more. Additionally, the center provides a range of activities, entertainment and outings as well as scheduled transportation.

Over the years, Oak Shadows has developed an environment with a unique concept. Residents are free to pursue their interests without interference or the hassles of keeping up a house. They also have the comfort of knowing that someone is nearby to meet any need whether it is an emergency, or just someone to talk to. We encourage you to come visit, sample our cooking, and talk to the people who live here. You just may come away with a new idea of what retirement living can be.

Map of Oak Shadows Retirement and Assisted Living