Parsons House Preston Hollow Dallas, TX

Reviews of Parsons House Preston Hollow

Assisted Living Reviews for Parsons House Preston Hollow

October 07, 2017

By HIlary H.

Words cannot describe what a wonderful experience we had when Mom lived in the Parsons House Preston Hollow memory care facility. The loving care of the staff and nurses at The Gardens Memory Care gave us comfort and confidence at all times. Mom had a negative experience at a different facility, but once she moved to Parsons House, she was home. The chef only prepares fresh, wholesome food and the staff always called with any concern and were always kind and caring. PHPH was the place closest to being at home that my mother could have possibly had. The number of rooms is limited and the number of residents to care staff is low. Parsons House saved Mom and Dad's relationship and made her sunset years as comfortable as possible. I would definitely recommend Parsons House Preston Hollow, especially their Memory Care facility. Thank you, Parsons House.

March 07, 2017

By Vaughn707427

Parsons House was very nice. They were very friendly and welcoming. It was a lovely place. It was small and very family community oriented. They were really nice, and they called back. They were very community focused. They were very accepting.

September 01, 2014

My mom has been in Parsons House for several weeks now. We choose it because we like it and we also like its location. The staff seems very good. Mom likes the room that she has. They usually have some things going on. However, mom doesn't like the food so well, but I will recommend them to others.

January 17, 2012

By commercesd

The Preston Hollow Assisted Living & Memory Care facility looked really nice from the outside. We decided to check it out for our aunt. The park-like exterior looked relaxing and peaceful. We were told that they use the grounds for parties and barbeques regularly. Also, residents may host their friends and families. The library, media, craft and visiting rooms for socializing were all nicely decorated, clean and bright -- with lots of lite. The private living areas were full of light, nice furnishings and well-maintained. Each had a distinctive look -- like it was personalized for the senior living there. The residents are often treated to frequent fun outings in and around Dallas and the surrounding areas. The food looked really well presented as well as healthy. The menus are interesting and they can accommodate requests from residents. They also offer a nice variety of snacks that are available at all times and offered frequently. The exercise facility included weight training, balance balls, yoga mats and other equipment, such as exercise bikes. They encourage the residents to enjoy the facilities as much as possible, or take walks along the parkways outside. They also offer regular classes of many types as well as private training. The staff appeared to be very kind, attentive and respectful to all of the residents. We thought everyone at this facility was cared for very well and that the staff went out of their way to care for the residents.

About Parsons House Preston Hollow

Parsons House Preston Hollow is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Parsons House Preston Hollow for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parsons House Preston Hollow