Heritage Place of Boerne

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Place of Boerne

November 25, 2019

By R and J

Other

My mother in law was a resident there for just a few months until her death. The staff treated us all like family. They went beyond doing their jobs to being selfless servants who showed kindness and compassion in multiple ways every day. What a blessing it was to get to know each of them. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone! It is a beautiful building filled with the sweetest people you will ever meet.

July 06, 2015

By Terri36

Mom would be moving in Heritage Place Boerne next week. Everybody that I dealt with so far had been very thorough, very professional, very understanding, patient, and helpful. What we liked most was there was a pretty good variety of different sizes of apartments. Actually, we were going into a small one, but we had an option to move her to a larger space should she wanted it. We were invited to have lunch in our initial visit there, and the food was outstanding. Their dining area was very nice. It was in a restaurant. There were menus on the tables; you ordered and they brought the food to the table. It was very nice, and also there was a very nice view outside. I knew they did outings. I had been there on 2 occasions to visit. One day, they were doing coffee and donuts in the activity room while playing games. The second time I was there, they were having movie day. They were all together watching movie and eating popcorn. They also had lots of local or area musicians that came in and did brief performances to the residents. It is beautiful, and the first thing that you would notice was how wonderfully clean it smelled when you walked in the door. Every time I had been there, I had never seen a cleaning person actually doing it, but everything was so fresh, and there were flowers. It was very well appointed.

November 29, 2014

By Caring79520750

My mother-in-law is very comfortable at Heritage Place. The place is quite pretty. The care seems to be very, very good. We are really quite happy with it. Their work ethic is excellent. It is just a very busy place. Their people are just busy all the time. The physical structure itself is nice. Everything is on one level. The halls are all interconnected. There are living rooms with libraries and television sets at the end of the halls. For somebody like my mother-in-law, the place is ideally suited because she is doing a lot of walking, and when the weather is bad, she can walk inside. When the weather is good, she can go outside and walk a bit. Heritage Place is convenient for us, and it is very attractive.

April 13, 2012

By Cindy M.

I just walked in and had the feeling that this was the right place for my mom. When I first visited, all the residents said how much they liked it there. It smelled good, it's a pretty environment, and it's cozy looking. My mom really likes it there.

Costs for Heritage Place of Boerne

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Heritage Place of Boerne

Heritage Place of Boerne offers compassionate senior care in Boerne, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Heritage Place of Boerne shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Boerne, TX.

Map of Heritage Place of Boerne