Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Healthcare of Cordova

January 08, 2017

By The Cooks

I just had to write to you and tell you how grateful we are to the wonderful staff at Grace Healthcare of Cordova. Donnie came to you in an ambulance after spending 70 days in the hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm. He had a trach, a feeding tube and was on oxygen when he came and had lost all of his muscle mass. He was released 3 months later, walking with a walker, able to use the toilet, eating extremely well, talking his head off and able to walk up the steps when we got home. I want to thank our nurses, Nancy Hester, Anja Rivers, Erika Grant, Bernadette Leach, Sara Moore and Jason Nash, our CNAs, Jaime Payne, Priscilla Greer, Veronica Bougard, Karen Crowder and Rachel Freeman, our Therapists, Pauline, Marilyn and Shelley, our Wound Care Nurses, Nichole, Belinda and Chelsea and our Social Workers, Cassandra and Kristian. I know I probably forgot somebody but just know we appreciate all of you. Donnie is getting stronger every day. Shelley, thank you for the gift you sent, even if it had an ALABAMA logo. He got a real kick out of it and enjoyed talking to you. Our family wants to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Love you all !!!! Kathy and Donnie Cook

October 05, 2016

By Lisa doing better but still upset

I was in this facility for 2 weeks. I lost 17 lbs. during this time. They have the worst food I've ever experienced. They lost my favorite pair of summer pants and 3 pieces of new underwear. I never got a "sorry", or what can we do to compensate you. When I was discharged my meds were called in incorrectly and they never corrected the problem, they wanted to blame the pharmacy. I also had problems being discharged, the person who was to set up everything didn't. I caught her in lies. I really came home to early but the CNAs kept telling me I was ready. Then I realized they just wanted me out, one less person to care for.!!!!

June 26, 2013

Grace Healthcare was the only one place that was available for my parents when we needed a place to put my mom and my dad together, but unfortunately my dad died. The place is pretty much typical of any nursing home. It's very clean facility and very well maintained. We got some caregivers that are very concerned and they want to be there and then you got some that are just there for paychecks and could not care less. The caregivers are not really great on the weekends, but during the week it was not too bad. On the weekend, somebody has to be there because the weekend workers really don't care one way or the other. They just want to get their paychecks. The food itself was very bland. By the time it gets from the kitchen to the table, it's not really what I would call a hot meal, but then again I have to understand that it's a nursing home.

April 25, 2012

By nodignity4the aged

My mother was grossly neglected, I am disabled and couldn't visit often enough. She smelled so bad and had brown urine, the er dr said that her bladder infection was so bad it had to have been present for weeks. Her clothes were dirty and had clumps of body fluids on them. I could go on, She died from a heart attack, a direct result from her kidney infection.

Services and Amenities of Grace Healthcare of Cordova

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Grace Healthcare of Cordova is a senior living provider in Cordova, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Healthcare of Cordova for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Healthcare of Cordova