Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Grace Healthcare of Cordova (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Healthcare of Cordova

June 26, 2013

Grace Healthcare was the only one place that was available for my parents when we needed a place to put my mom and my dad together, but unfortunately my dad died. The place is pretty much typical of any nursing home. It's very clean facility and very well maintained. We got some caregivers that are very concerned and they want to be there and then you got some that are just there for paychecks and could not care less. The caregivers are not really great on the weekends, but during the week it was not too bad. On the weekend, somebody has to be there because the weekend workers really don't care one way or the other. They just want to get their paychecks. The food itself was very bland. By the time it gets from the kitchen to the table, it's not really what I would call a hot meal, but then again I have to understand that it's a nursing home.

April 25, 2012

By nodignity4the aged

My mother was grossly neglected, I am disabled and couldn't visit often enough. She smelled so bad and had brown urine, the er dr said that her bladder infection was so bad it had to have been present for weeks. Her clothes were dirty and had clumps of body fluids on them. I could go on, She died from a heart attack, a direct result from her kidney infection.

About Grace Healthcare of Cordova

Grace Healthcare of Cordova is a senior living provider in Cordova, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Healthcare of Cordova for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Healthcare of Cordova