Neshaminy Manor

Reviews of Neshaminy Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Neshaminy Manor

May 22, 2016

By JerryFUZHF

Neshaminy Manor is a very attractive building with a modern facility. They had separate memory care, which is what we are looking for, and a variety of appropriate activities for individuals with dementia to try to engage as best as possible. The complaint I had about Neshaminy Manor was that they would not give us any idea of how long we might have to wait, so we really had no clue. The atmosphere looked good for the memory care. They had a separate dining area, and it was basically a self-contained unit so that people won’t wander.

February 15, 2016

By Caring Wife8

My husband was at Neshaminy Manor for a while. The nurses were wonderful. The doctors were great. I had no complaints except for the nurse's aides. Some of them were good, but most of them weren’t. It was a shame because they were either on their cell phones, or they weren’t paying attention to the people. My husband was very fortunate because the aides he had most of the time were the same people, and they were excellent. However, when he would have a different aide or have someone else’s aide, it would be terrible. I was there a lot, and I saw what went on. I reported things so many times, but nobody paid attention. Nobody cared. I was not impressed. They needed better help with the CNAs because they were not good. Otherwise, the place was excellent. It was clean. The nurses were wonderful, but they needed to have some kind of supervisor or somebody just going in there and observing what was going on. They haf activities, and that was another thing that was really good. The activities were great.

April 30, 2013

By Allsion

My grandmother was at Neshaminy Manor in the memory care department. It was ran by the state and it exceeded my expectation. The place was very beautiful and well-kept. It had been a fabulous experience.

Services and Amenities of Neshaminy Manor

About Neshaminy Manor

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Neshaminy Manor