Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Reviews of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

March 25, 2015

By Siggie

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. I am a friend of someone who is there temporarily "supposedly" receiving rehab. The administration is only concerned with getting paid, the staff doesn't know what they are doing and should be properly trained. They are rude and inconsiderate. Place looks great on the outside, you walk in and it is dirty, smelly and sad. Takes forever for staff to respond to a request for medicine. Never would recommend this place to anyone and I feel sad for those who are put there.

July 12, 2013

I have my mother in Sterling Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. There is not much to say about the appearance, a nursing home is a nursing home. They could improve on the size of their rooms though. I actually didn't have much choice in terms of choosing other facilities because her Blue Cross and Blue Shield was cutting off certain days and I have to get her out of one nursing home that would not accept Medicaid and get her into another one. However, their staff is very nice. They take care of my mother and that's all that I can ask for.

October 15, 2012

By pennstate4life

Never again! The smell of feces and those visibly sitting in diapers made me decide that this was not the place for my mother!! Disgusted!

Services and Amenities of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is located in a mostly upscale area in the city of Media in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, which offers residents a calm and peaceful setting. Seniors have access to nearby shopping, churches, local restaurants, theaters and medical facilities.

Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a 164-bed skilled nursing facility that provides memory care, respite care, wound care and rehabilitation services. Licensed professionals are available around the clock to provide personalized therapy and care services to help seniors recover after a stay in the hospital or to provide ongoing medical support.

Residents at Sterling Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center have access to the outdoor patio and gardens for some relaxation. On-site beauty and barbershop, personal laundry and housekeeping services and fine dining help promote socialization between seniors. Religious services and recreational activities are also encouraged. Social activities are done both on- and off-site to encourage more freedom and independence.

Map of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center