Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

July 12, 2013

I have my mother in Sterling Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. There is not much to say about the appearance, a nursing home is a nursing home. They could improve on the size of their rooms though. I actually didn't have much choice in terms of choosing other facilities because her Blue Cross and Blue Shield was cutting off certain days and I have to get her out of one nursing home that would not accept Medicaid and get her into another one. However, their staff is very nice. They take care of my mother and that's all that I can ask for.

October 15, 2012

By pennstate4life

Never again! The smell of feces and those visibly sitting in diapers made me decide that this was not the place for my mother!! Disgusted!

Services and Amenities of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center

Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Media, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sterling Health Care and Rehab Center