St John Specialty Care Center

Reviews of St John Specialty Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for St John Specialty Care Center

June 11, 2012

By grammiesgirl

As we entered the building I first noticed a friendly, clean environment. We were immediately welcomed and directed to his room. The receptionist was not only helpful but very friendly, and made us feel at ease from the moment we entered.The room was very spacious, clean and homey. He had quick access to a balcony to enjoy some fresh air. The nurse and staff that came in his room while we visiting were very friendly and pleasant. They made us feel as if we were visiting him at his home, and not a care facility. I was pleasantly surprised with the staff and atmosphere. The home is mainly for older individuals, but being a younger person I feared he would be out of place and uncomfortable. This was not the case at all. We had a very nice experience, and he speaks highly of his care while he was there. I would highly recommend St. Johns to anyone that asks me about my experiences there.

June 05, 2011

By HugoBandit

Friend or relative of resident

We had to move my grandfather into this facility when we decided that it was not safe for him to live on his own any longer. The staff has been nothing but wonderful to him. He is not exactly the easiest person to try and care for because he can be downright ornery. The staff has been very helpful with my dad as he was trying to get all of the paperwork straightened out for the payment and insurance coverage. I think that if I had to find something to complain about, that the only thing I could think of is the fact that the visitor's elevator tends to be out of service for maintenance. Other than that, I could not have found a more caring place for my grandfather to spend the last years of his life.

Nursing Home Reviews for St John Specialty Care Center

May 19, 2011

By JudyMills

Other

When entering St. Johns Specialty Care Center you will find the warm welcome from the receptionist at the entrance. Directions and a visitors badge are provided for security purposes. This center is located in the small, but quaint town of Mars, PA. The facility as a whole is designed with specific areas for patients: Demmentia, Alzheimers, Long Term Acute Ventilator Care, and General Care units. They have a new center just opening this month May 2011 for the memory impaired and this center is classified under personal care. The staff are very friendly and accomodating to the needs of the patient and family. The serene environment and location of this center makes it a nice choice for a family who desires the small town feel.

About St John Specialty Care Center

St John Specialty Care Center is a senior living provider in Mars, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St John Specialty Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St John Specialty Care Center