Tiffany Court at Kingston

Reviews of Tiffany Court at Kingston

Assisted Living Reviews for Tiffany Court at Kingston

October 19, 2011

By JamesG

When I was a teenager, I participated in several independent charitable deeds. I did all of these of my own free will, without guidance from a youth group or any other association. I never recorded any of these for personal gain, I simply did them for morality purposes. During this time, I visited several nursing homes, but none of them had a lasting impact on my like Tiffany Court. Upon entering Tiffany Court at Kingston my heart sank. The place had a sad feeling about it, the greeter scoffed at me, I had long hair, and she probably assumed I did a crime to be forced to visit or something. The senior citizens seemed to get taken care of, but I felt like the workers could have done more. None of the residents said anything about being mistreated, but there was just a stark feeling of sadness there. Overall, Tiffany Court is in the same league as every other nursing home in the area, maybe a little better than some.

Costs for Tiffany Court at Kingston

• Tagalog

• Staff Patient Ratio: Varies

• Licenses: Pennsylvania

About Tiffany Court at Kingston

Tiffany Court at Kingston offers compassionate senior care in Kingston, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Tiffany Court at Kingston shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Kingston, PA.

Map of Tiffany Court at Kingston