Fritzingertown Senior Living Community

Reviews of Fritzingertown Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Fritzingertown Senior Living Community

December 22, 2013

By PLRymond

Both of my parents were residents of "The Fritz". They moved in when they were in their mid-eighties and lived there for a out five years. They moved into a clean, well lit, and efficient apartment that they quickly called home. In addition to the friendly and efficient staff and the knowledge and caring administrators, the residents were very friendly and welcomed them into the community. Making new friends in your 80s, it's a beautiful thing! My family is grateful. My parents got the quality care that they needed and they lived out their lives in a comfortable, safe, and loving environment.

December 11, 2012

By displeased

Fritzinger is in my opinion the best assisted living facility. From the director to the nurses, aides, food staff, housecleaning, maintenance, and office staff, everyone gives 100% to all the residents needs and their families. The care is excellent, the accommodations are continually being updated and modified for the residents. The food is delicious and accommodating to each residents dietary needs. The atmosphere is one where everyone feels like they are family and each resident is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their medical condition. I would highly recommend this facility!

March 09, 2012

By angellove199

Before my grandmother passed away she was a patient at this facility. The staff were amazing and ensured that my grandmother was treated with respect. They had all kinds of activities each day, from bingo to other games. They always had birthday parties for all the patients that were living there. The facilities were always cleaned and it smelled nice and fresh when I would go and see my grandmother. They were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

About Fritzingertown Senior Living Community

Fritzingertown Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Drums, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fritzingertown Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fritzingertown Senior Living Community