Heritage Hill Senior Community

Reviews of Heritage Hill Senior Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Hill Senior Community

October 04, 2017

By BetsiB.

Heritage Hill was a God send for my 95 year mom. She was going downhill and confused when we placed her here last November. Almost a year later, she is alert, healthy and very happy with her life at Heritage Hill. The Staff is amazing and treats my mom like she was a relative (a loved one!). Food is great and their attention to my mom's health, cleanliness and socialization is top notch. I looked at other places but decided on Heritage. Thank goodness I did. Best decision my brothers and I made for my mom. She just may live to be 100 !!!!!

September 29, 2017

By Grapevine

My mom has been a guest at Heritage Hill for about 1 year. It was a difficult transition for her at first and the staff was very kind and supportive. Now, she feels right at home. Family & friends visit often and at various times. There is always something happening for the residents and they are well-cared for. The staff goes the extra mile to know details about each person so they are made to fee special. If ever an issue does arise, it is addressed immediately. Heritage Hill is very clean and the meals are not only tasty but also healthy. We are very happy with our choice of Heritage Hill.

September 05, 2017

By Miss D L

My mother has been at Heritage Hill for five years. The facility is an asset to our community both inside and out. I am very happy with the care my mother receives over the past years. The atmosphere is very family oriented and the staff is friendly and easy to communicate with. The facility is very clean and easily accessible for the resident to attend the numerous activities and dining area. My mother has been enjoying activities and other programs at Heritage Hill that would not be possible living at home being confined to a wheel chair. Their first priority is their residents.

January 06, 2017

By Talus

My mother has been in Heritage Hill for three months now. It's an extremely nice, clean, and very pleasant place. She's doing well, and we're very happy with them. The staff is great, helpful, keep her busy, and are there when she needs them. The food is great. She's in a private room right off the dining hall. They come and get her to go to church, Bingo, baking, and arts. She can participate in all kinds of things, and we feel she has improved mentally since she's been there. She's seeing other people and talking.

September 04, 2016

By Anne243536

I liked Heritage Hill. What impressed me were the cleanliness, the caring, and the activities. The scenery was beautiful, very pretty, very country, and very nice. The staff was very friendly and seemed to be very caring. The place was busy and clean, and it seemed like the people who were there were happy.

June 21, 2016

By Lorraine333358

My sister-in-law is in Heritage Hill, a very lovely facility. I was extremely impressed with the facility in terms of the cleanliness and the attractiveness of it. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. They were very warm toward her and very nice, very caring, and very receptive toward meeting us. I didn't have any of the food but my brother has eaten there and said the food was excellent. The set up of the dining room was very attractive and welcoming. I was able to check the activity board, and there were quite a few activities that were available for my sister-in-law to participate in if she chose to. I was very impressed with it.

June 11, 2016

By Barbara350152

Heritage Hill is right around the corner from my daughter’s house. My brother-in-law likes it, and I’ve been there a few times. It’s very nice, and the people there are great, caring, and attentive. We’ve had meals with them that were great. The room is great and has a sliding glass door to go out into a little, enclosed grass area. He’s allowed to take his cat there, and his cat can go out to walk around and look at stuff. It just worked out perfectly for him.

September 02, 2015

By JackTerri

To the Staff of Heritage Hill, Words cannot express the gratitude to all of you for the absolute wonderful care you gave my Dad, from nursing to dietary, to housekeeping, maintenance, activities, laundry and admissions. It's probably a lot more calm now without my Dad, but I hope not too boring without him. I know there were times my dad became bothersome because of his diseases, but you all remained patient and kind to the end. I wish you all had the chance to have known him before his illnesses, he was even more of a "hoot" and "flirt" back then. Thank you Denise for all your help in keeping my dad at Heritage Hill and not giving up on us. Thank you Lisa for all your help, hugs and kindness along the way. To Jody he truly loved you and will always keep the 2nd Thursday of next week opened just for you. To BJ, thank you for the extra ice cream, smile and friendship. Thank you Mario for all the jokes that kept him smiling. Ronnie, thanks for those extra walks, kind words and smiles along the way. To Tara who would always make time to spend with me and Dad. To MJ with all your hugs and consoling words. To Jen and your way of making him laugh. Julian who always remained number 2 in line after Jody, but never minded. To Shannon and Dan who always had time to speak to me when I called. To Debbie and Geneva for taking him on trips and keeping him smiling. To Steve for all your help whenever we needed it. To Lisa Marie and Toni for all your help. Toni tell your Father thank you again for the airplane he gave my Dad that stayed hanging in his room. A big extra thank you to April and Alicia for all your time you gave up to sit all those hours with him and helping me out when I needed it. To all those who gave up their time to sit with him all those hours, thank you!! To all those I haven't named but will always remember for your kindness, compassion, smiles and love. It truly was hard to loose my Dad but I must remain grateful for all the friends I have gained throughout the last year. May God bless you all. You will always remain in my heart, Once again, thank you all for everything. It will never be forgotten. Love, Terri and David Gentele

January 16, 2015

I placed my mother at Heritage, and she has been there for a month. Everything seemed to be good. The staff are accommodating, and the food is excellent.

July 29, 2014

Heritage Hill was very nice. That would probably be my number one choice. The rooms were very nice, very clean. The staff was very nice, very friendly. It seemed like they were very nice to the residents. I thought it would have been a great place for my father-in-law, but they would not take him because of his behavior.

April 19, 2013

By Kim15

It's a very clean community and very friendly. The place is really beautiful and nice. They treat my mother in-law like family. It's a very safe environment for her. The staff is very kind to her and the rest of the residents.

April 17, 2013

By HAF

I have been extremely pleased with the care my beloved mother is receiving at Heritage Hills. A lot of thought, time and investigation went into the placement of my mother. I have had experience with other facilities before the passing of my father two years ago. This is the very best I have seen. My mother is extremely happy, well cared for but above all content. She had made friends, participates in activities and is enjoying life again. I just escorted her to her doctor's appointment yesterday and he is amazed at well my mother looks and is doing since she has been a resident. The staff and administration are the very best. The place is immaculate. We have been very pleased.

April 10, 2013

By Carol25

Heritage Hill is close to our home. My mother knew many people that had been there and they had an excellent reputation. I'm very pleased with the community. My mother is very comfortable there and gets excellent care. Everyone is so professional and personable. I can truly see that they know her and care for her needs. She's happy with the food there as well.

March 27, 2013

By JayKap

what a wonderful place for my grandmother! She was there for over 10 years and enjoyed her friends, the residents and staff. Our family is so grateful that she was so lovingly cared for until the moment she took her last breath at 97. I visited her 3 times a week and always appreciated how lovely and clean her home was kept. Whenever I had a concern, the staff was never to busy to explain what her doctor ordered for her and why. I contribute her long life to this. So many people wait too long to give their loved ones this type of good care and when their loved ones decline suddenly they feel inclined to blame others because of their guilt. It saddens me when families wait too long. I am glad we didn't. Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Heritage Hill!

Costs for Heritage Hill Senior Community

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Dept of Public Welfare

About Heritage Hill Senior Community

You'll love our healthy, homemade meals, cozy dining rooms, gracious decor and attractive, spacious accommodations. Heritage Hill Senior Living Community offers a fresh approach to personal care that meets our seniors' physical and emotional needs while maintaining their quality of life on every level. Our senior living services include assistance with daily living such as bathing, dressing, housekeeping, laundry, medication management, activities, transportation services, and three balanced meals a day, in a home-like environment. Every resident will find a unique mix of security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well being.

One floor design - WanderGuard® System for Early Dementia - Pet Friendly - Small Town Friendly with home cooked meals

Map of Heritage Hill Senior Community