Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates

February 05, 2015

By CC Family

When our family visited Brandywine Senior Living @ Dresher Estates we were very impressed with the personal attention to our family member's needs. The Administrative professionals and Wellness team were very accomodating in helping us within the tight timeline that we faced. We toured several apartments in addition to the entire facility. We were impressed by the overall cleansliness, friendliness of the staff and the warmth of the environment. The car service that provides shuttles to and from Doctor appointments is great. For all of these reasons, we chose Brandywine Senior Living @ Dresher Estates. Since transitioning, our family member is very happy with the many activities each and every day (trivia, cards, movies). And lastly, the three meals a day and snacks are wonderful. Our family would highly recommend Brandywine Senior Living @ Dresher Estates.

September 03, 2014

By C. Frank

Brandywine was a wonderful place for my mom. Her aides were so helpful and became friends, especially Morkeh. The nursing staff on duty was terrific and there are loads of activities for you to choose from. Food was very good and my mother's room was beautiful. Thank you so much, for taking such good care of my mom!

July 22, 2014

By Kathleen30

Brandywine was a personal care facility. It was very beautiful and brand new. They had this gorgeous koi pond with a waterfall. They use a point system of assessment, where they would determine what your level of care was. They only have nurses, which was nice. They didn't have any medical technicians, so there were only nurses that would dispense the medication. However, because of the nurses, it drove the price up. The level of care was more educated, but the price ranges ran high. However, the rooms were absolutely gorgeous.At Brandywine, they have everything that you're looking for, i.e. activities. They also have open dining, which a lot of places did not have, which means they open at 7 a.m. and close at 6 at night, so you could dine at any time during the day. I really thought it was beautiful. I would probably give 5 stars, except that it was very expensive and not affordable to everyone.

November 10, 2013

By review44

They spend more money on landscaping than they do to take care of the residents. My grandfather was having chest pains and waited hours before he received care. They had a change in management and it has been terrible ever since.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates

• Pharma

• Renal

• Pets: Small Pets

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates

Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates is a senior living provider in Dresher, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Dresher Estates