Heritage Assisted Living Yukon, OK

Reviews of Heritage Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living

October 06, 2017

By Neighbors

My uncle is a current resident at Heritage Assisted Living. He, along with others in our family previewed several facilities in an effort to find a place for him to live that was welcoming, clean and efficient, yet fit in our budget. We wanted the Best for our money. We found all that and more at Heritage Assisted Living. We found the staff and caregivers sincerely care about the residents. Many have worked there for years and years. The nursing staff is excellent, the food is good, also included is, laundry & cleaning service and much more. Socializing is encouraged, but privacy is respected. The fact this facility is privately owned and operated makes the difference.

Thank you Neighbors! One of our goals is to keep Heritage affordable with excellent service! We are very happy your Uncle loves it here!

October 06, 2017

By Musicgirl

A loving, friendly environment that truly supports their residents. My mom enjoys the care, activities, and food. They are very helpful and involved in the care of their residents.

Thank you very much! It is our goal to keep our residents engaged and in a loving environment!

May 19, 2017

By homesweetheritage

This community is wonderful! Perfect place for my Mom., I looked at several different community's and found that they were not forthcoming. The rates they gave me were not what it would end up being in a few months. Also the corporate owned facilities just felt cold. When you walk into Heritage it feels welcoming. It is very clean and smells good. The staff seems very happy and welcomed my Mom. She felt comfortable from the beginning. They even offered a meal to us and the food was great! They have a huge selection for Mom to choose from. The rooms are well maintained and have huge closets. The activities are abundant and she even can choose to go out of field trips. The cost was all inclusive and they even show you how the evaluate my Mom to figure cost. We love that it is family owned and the feel of the facility is like one big family. We believe this is the place we will put my Mom.

Thank you very much we pride ourselves on being a place that you feel you can place your Mom.

July 22, 2014

Heritage was an older facility, and it wasn't as nice and new as the other two facilities that I had visited, but it was clean. It took a minute for them to find somebody to go with the tour, but it's OK, since we came in unannounced. The staff was very friendly. She showed us the whole facility. The dining was an open concept, and it was cafeteria type. It was a big room with round tables where people could have a conversation with each other. I was a little concerned because all the rooms were upstairs and you came down in an elevator, or you could use the stairs, but I thought the stairs were secluded. I don't see how my mother would deal with that. The rooms were well lit, but smaller, and they were older rooms.

Costs for Heritage Assisted Living

Photos of Heritage Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Heritage Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Dining Extra: Specialized Diet

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL0905

About Heritage Assisted Living

Heritage continually strives to be the Assisted Living of choice for families in the Oklahoma City Metro area! Enjoy a unique senior living experience in Oklahoma City at your own pace. We take pride in being one of the most affordable and charming retirement communities in the OKC metro area. We are conveniently located near the most popular shopping centers, premier restaurants, and three major hospitals.

Relax in a senior living environment that is designed to promote your freedom and self-expression. Most of our residents never dreamed that a retirement community could be so affordable, secure, and uncomplicated. Our philosophy is to make your freedom, satisfaction, and convenience our #1 priority.

From our whirlpool Jacuzzi tub and library to our activity area and cable hookups, you can trust that you’ll have everything you need in one place when you come to us.

Our Residential Services Include:

• Eight common living areas
  • Landscaped patio for social gatherings
  • Walk in showers
  • Hair salon
  • Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub
  • Library
  • Activity area
  • Utilities (includes phone and cable)
  • Laundry rooms

Experience the Heritage Assistance Living difference. What sets us apart from other assisted living facilities in Oklahoma is the peace of mind, security, uncomplicated senior living, and our enhanced sense of community. The genuine care and concern exhibited by our staff sets the standard for other retirement communities.

Being locally owned and operated has many advantages for our residents and staff. The owner and management adhere to an open-door policy for the residents and staff.

Map of Heritage Assisted Living