Homestead of Del City

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

5020 Southeast 44th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73135
Homestead of Del City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Homestead of Del City

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead of Del City

April 30, 2019

By Floyd

It was clean, and the staff knew what they were doing. They had both studios and apartments. It looked like there were plenty of activities for them to do. The staff took me around, showed me all around, told me the information I needed, so they're very helpful.

May 08, 2017

By Sam450351

It was outstanding. The people were really nice, friendly, and professional. We even put a deposit down. They have a lot of crafts, a library, and a movie theater, and there were various outings. Dana was very outstanding, went above and beyond, and answered all our questions very quickly. She was really good.

January 10, 2017

By Dena628365

It was my favorite because the rooms were very spacious, and I liked the fact that they had garages. It was a very large and spacious facility. The people working there were very nice. They had hired a young lady singing and playing the guitar for them, and there were some people listening, so they were providing entertainment for them.

November 30, 2015

By SMB1

It was very nice. The only thing there was they only had a very small room available at the time we were looking, and that was the only downfall. She wouldn’t have enough room there. But they do play cards, working puzzles, and Bible study.

November 29, 2015

I visited and was very impressed with the staff who seemed very involved and caring. They seemed to have a lot of activities, so that was definitely a positive. It was a nice facility.

November 07, 2015

By Anonymous Daughter-in-Law

Because it is mixed independent and assisted living, it felt more like an assisted living place overall. However, it was a nice, small facility, which could be a good thing. They were having a health check going on when I was there. The rooms were nice, and include a refrigerator and microwave. However, their dining room could be a little more restaurant-like. It didn't seem as nice as some of the others I've seen. The staff seemed very pleasant and helpful, though.

June 26, 2014

My mother-in-law moved in. We chose this because it's close to where we live. When we visited the facility, it was very nice and clean. The people were very pleasant, and she has been doing very well since she's been there. Their rooms are very clean, and pretty spacious too. I haven’t eaten there, but she said the food is delicious. They do some exercise, and she said they also do kickball. They also take the residents on trips often. She has only been there for a few months, but she has been doing very well and she likes the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Homestead of Del City

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: AL5520

About Homestead of Del City

Senior assisted living at Timberwood offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

Map of Homestead of Del City