Hefner Mansions

Hefner Mansions (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Hefner Mansions

Independent Living Reviews for Hefner Mansions

September 12, 2014

Hefner Mansions is wonderful. It is a very convenient distance from my house; it is only ten minutes from where I live. The facilities are just wonderful. It has a new concept. The room is wonderful and perfect. We have a caregiver with her, and my mother is able to fit everything she wants to bring and she still has room. All rooms are accessible from the outside and inside. The have like wings all the way around. It is just perfect. They are all very well done. It is independent, but they have bells in every room. It is like a basic apartment with all the amenities. It is all on the ground level, and it is very nice. They have a cafeteria and an exercise room. For people who have decent retirement, it is affordable.

July 31, 2014

By Debra34

Hefner Mansions is larger and bigger than the others. There were a lot of activities like Bingo, birthday parties, and shopping trips. They have nice one bedroom apartment.

July 14, 2013

By Carl and Clara

My visit with Hefner Mansions is very good. If we were going to move, that's probably the place where we would move in. All the rooms were in one floor and each room was spacious. They also have a walking path outside. Their staff is helpful during my visit. They also have activities like exercise classes.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hefner Mansions

Costs for Hefner Mansions

Photos of Hefner Mansions

Services and Amenities of Hefner Mansions

• Get Costs

About Hefner Mansions

Hefner Mansions is a community of independent senior apartments located in Oklahoma City, OK. The community offers amenities and services to seniors who are able to live on their own but want the security and convenience of living in a community. Hefner Mansions offers excellent value and a caring staff.

Map of Hefner Mansions