Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

Reviews of Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

February 06, 2019

By Barb1544

The rooms that I have seen are fairly spacious and generally in good condition. The staff with whom I have interacted seem to be very polite and genuinely appear to have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. I appreciate that laundry and housekeeping services are provided on a weekly basis. I would like to see more fresh fruits and vegetables on the meal menus.

September 01, 2018

By grateful66

My mother lives in a studio apartment at Forest Hills Assisted Living. The apartment has a generous entry, very large closet, and a bathroom with lots of shelf space and room to move about. The facility itself is clean and welcoming. The design is straightforward with no labyrinth of hallways to confuse the residents. It is a one-story facility, without elevators that can be a concern for elder residents. There are bunnies in the courtyard and the general atmosphere is calming and peaceful. My mother is thriving. She reiterates each time we speak that she is happy and the change I have witnessed since her move to Forest Hills is remarkable. She has dementia and laments her memory loss, yet our phone calls are filled with details about her friends. When we speak, there is often a knock on the door and Mom consistently greets the med aide or staff member with warmth and good humor. That she enjoys them and doesn’t mind the intrusion is clear. The food in the dining room is excellent. The open seating is very much to my mother’s liking and allows her to exercise her independence, something she prizes above all. One of the reasons we chose Forest Hills is the proximity of the Forest Hills Skilled Nursing facility. Mom had a fall recently and broke her elbow. She was immediately taken to the hospital and was wonderfully cared for right next door to her own apartment. The whole episode was smoothly orchestrated, from start to finish. This came as a great relief to her children, as two of us live out of state. The price structure for Forest Hills is fantastic for all that it offers. I can’t say enough about the excellent direction, the upbeat and dedicated personnel, and our mother’s general quality of care.

Independent Living Reviews for Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

Photos of Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

About Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living

Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living is a senior living provider in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Forest Hills Assisted & Independent Living