The Belvedere of Westlake Westlake, OH

Reviews of The Belvedere of Westlake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Belvedere of Westlake

August 17, 2014

By Dianne18

My mother was at The Belvedere of Westlake and she was only there for a month and a half. I was not pleased with them. With regard to the staff there, I don't feel that they have their act together. Their caregivers came and went and would get changed often. They didn't really become familiar with my mom's needs. I wouldn't recommend this place to others. My mom ended up getting pneumonia because they just let her sit in her room. Their food was horrible. You could tell their vegetables came out of cans. It was terrible. My mom just did not thrive there. There weren't many activities either. I went in one time and one of the activities involved my mother folding towels. I didn't think that was a great activity. However, her room there was gorgeous. It was very nice.

January 31, 2014

The Belvedere was very nice and very beautiful. I was pleased with it. My mother was there for respite care. That place looked like a kind of hotel where I could not afford to stay. They really went all out on the atmosphere. It was like a vacation resort. For accommodations, my mom had a little efficiency kitchen, a sleeping area, and a recliner. They also brought in an extra recliner and an extra bed for my dad. The people were very nice and very accommodating.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Belvedere of Westlake

August 02, 2016

By Debby866802

My mother stayed at Rae-ann Westlake. It's a very nice place. Her room was clean, equipped, and roomy enough for two people. The staff seemed to be OK. Mom is combative, and they couldn't even do her physical therapy with her at times. Mostly she just sat in her chair, and they talked to her and tried to take her for a walk up and down the hall. I was satisfied with the meals that she received there. The dining area looked fine with tables with chairs set up so they can push the wheelchairs right up to the tables. Family was welcome to join them, and if they can't take care of eating themselves, there's an aide there that helped them with that.

January 20, 2016

By michelle2016

I was a patient in this facility as a quadriplegic needing fairly high care. I found this facility to be short staffed. I'm able to direct my care and communicate my needs. If not, many of those would not have been met as I was constantly asking for them and that shouldn't have been needed, as my care was documented before arrival. If a patient was not able to accommodate the dining room, the food was cold by the time of arrival to my room. As they were willing to reheat, this just became aggravating and loss of appetite. Not recommended for people of high care or who can't communicate.

July 26, 2012

By unhappy3

My father was transferred here from a different facility and the people, the staff...everyone at Rae Ann is WONDERFUL!! The are caring, compassionate and warm. Whatever you need they do their very best to provide. From the nurses to the aides to the janitors...everyone is KIND! They keep you updated about everything regarding the care of your loved one, provide you with monthly meetings where the whole teem gets together and meets with you to give you the latest on care options and updates on what is going on with your loved one. It is a family owned place and it shows in how it is run.

Costs for The Belvedere of Westlake

Photos of The Belvedere of Westlake

Services and Amenities of The Belvedere of Westlake

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2318R

About The Belvedere of Westlake

Elegant Assisted Living & Memory Carev

Luxurious suites with “front porches” for neighborly visits, delicious meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, morning pastries and desserts from our in-house bakery, and a variety of activities and social events make The Belvedere a unique assisted living environment.

With 33 suites in a grand English Tudor-style manor, our residents enjoy special, individual attention that is beyond compare.

Furnished respite suites offer families a solution for individuals needing short-term medical attention focused on wellness.

Secure Memory Care Unit

The Belvedere also features Belle Rive, a secure, special care “neighborhood” for individuals with memory loss. Higher staff ratios in an intimate setting provide the calm, comfortable environment necessary for these individuals.

Community Highlights

• Spacious studio and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and in-suite laundry
  • A quaint, indoor Town Centre featuring a café, dining room, salon, gathering areas, and Wellness Center staffed by a full-time nurse
  • Pendant call system with fall detection available
  • Community garden, enclosed outdoor courtyard, and patio

On-site services include a Wellness Center staffed by a full-time nurse, physical therapy in our newly renovated therapy gym, massotherapy by a geriatric massage therapist, a beauty salon, laundry, and housekeeping.

Our 24-hour personal care staff performs daily resident safety checks, monitors medication, and conducts monthly health and wellness assessments. Nurses are on duty seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Delicious meals are served in our restaurant-style dining room. Residents also can enjoy a continental breakfast from our in-house bakery each morning.

Residents can join in many interesting and stimulating activities or spend time with family and friends in the charming and spacious Town Centre, knowing they are only stepping away from the privacy and comfort of their own suite.

Residents also enjoy a community garden, an enclosed outdoor courtyard and patio, and our award-winning grounds and landscaping.

The difference is in the quality of care. Generations of families in greater Cleveland, Westlake, and Geneva have trusted Rae-Ann to care for their loved ones for 40 years.

Map of The Belvedere of Westlake