Mansfield Place Mansfield, OH

Reviews of Mansfield Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Mansfield Place

January 26, 2016

By Bob119445650

The apartments were small, but they were nice. The staff was very friendly, very informative, and answered all our questions. There were people playing games, eating lunch, and getting their hair done. It was very active. There was a lot of variety in the menu choices, but we did not eat there.

November 25, 2015

By Anonymous116020650

It wasn't in a convenient location, but it was a nice facility. It was very comparable to the other facilities, but it's too big and not easily accessible for me to get to. They had exercise rooms and served all three meals. I liked the staff. They were very personable and answered any questions that I had. They were very nice and helpful.

June 23, 2015

I like that they had a nurse on-staff. I also like the setting of the apartment buildings and the individual rooms. The staff was pleasant. They had a little patio where you could take little walks, and they did have some type of outings.

September 23, 2014

We were quite familiar with it. My mother-in-law was there and I also knew several people in the facility. It's very nice and clean. The staff were very friendly and always attentive to the visitors and to the residents. We have eaten there a couple of times and the food is good. It’s always lovely to visit in the sun room where we sometimes take a little snack and we eat there and visit with our friends.

June 26, 2014

By Kathleen27

The rooms seem very nice, but they are definitely not handicapped accessible, not for people in wheelchairs. Even if my dad could have afforded it, he couldn’t have moved in there because he could not maneuver in the bathrooms. It's a very nice place, but for people who are in a wheelchair, I would never recommend this facility.

July 31, 2013

By Regine1

My stepmom has Alzheimer's and she here. The facility is fairly nice and plain. The lady who works with us to get her in there is very helpful. The room is pretty small, but is has a little living room, a sink, a small refrigerator and a microwave.

April 30, 2013

By Barbara27

The rooms seemed fine and their staff seemed nice. The real problem was my mother was under the impression that the prices of these facilities were all bad. We have to deal with the financing and sell our property if we were to put her in there. But we've decided not to put mom in any facility right now.

Costs for Mansfield Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Licenses: Ohio/ Assisted Living

About Mansfield Place

Mansfield Place has been providing quality, individualized care for many years. Our pet friendly community was designed especially for those with limited mobility, so independence can be maintained considerably longer. We offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our attentive staff strives to ensure each resident's independence by offering engaging and fun activities like Rummy 500, Corn Hole Toss, and Cooking Club. Beyond our standard activities, residents suggest excursions based on individual interests and life experiences. We encourage these contributions to enhance the meaningful life we feel you and your loved one deserves.

Map of Mansfield Place