Heartland of Madeira

Reviews of Heartland of Madeira

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland of Madeira

August 29, 2016

By Sad12345

My aunt was in this facility. The room was dirty. She did not have a working call button or television . She was allowed to lay in her own fecal/urine for hours until her sheets were soaked. Nurses/aides did not check on her at regular intervals. She was bed ridden and at their mercy. She ended up back in the hospital due to negligence of proper care of fooding tube and medication. I would highly recommend you do not put your love one in here if they need critical care.

May 17, 2016

By Stormskid

My mother is currently suffering through being at this facility. She does not receive her medication when she is supposed to, and they sometimes "forget" to give her some of her pills. We have been trying to get her discharged, but are told repeatedly that they "need 48 hours" to get her things together. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

January 15, 2015

We liked the way Heartlands at Madeira looked, but we chose it because they would accept the Medicaid, and that was the original reason. I think they’re doing their job; my sister is not really unhappy with it. Food is a little better.

September 19, 2013

By Happygranddaughter623

I had both my grandmother and uncle at this facility. They were taken well care of. This facility is very clean upon visits. The staff was very helpful and attentive to my family's needs. They worked to get my grandmother and uncle home. I will recommend them to anyone. I would use them again.

April 09, 2013

By Disgruntled Daughter

Do not take your loved one to Heartland of Madeira. My mother was a resident and while there, her room was not cleaned on a daily basis. The patient to resident ratio is below average. We dealt with a member of the administrative staff and was not pleased with her work ethic. She would not return phone calls on a timely basis and was unprofessional at times. My mother was to receive meds on a regular basis, but had to push the call button in order to "prompt" someone to administer them. Then she would end up waiting an additional 30 minutes before a nurse delivered them! Totally unacceptable.

August 03, 2011

By evaegn7

They have been very helpful, in giving me up dates on my brother conditions and doctor scheulde

Services and Amenities of Heartland of Madeira

About Heartland of Madeira

Heartland of Madeira is a senior living provider in Madeira, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland of Madeira for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland of Madeira