Symphony at Centerville

Reviews of Symphony at Centerville

Memory Care Reviews for Symphony at Centerville

October 09, 2017

By James

Symphony at Centerville is a new community of only six months. It's half full, and the environment is clean. I'm very pleased with it so far. They have two very nice dining facilities. The food is tasty, cooked well, and looked satisfactory.

September 16, 2017

By wonder woman 2014

Other

This is a very nice memory care facility. The staff is caring and considerate to the need of both resident and family. The staff pulls together and works as a team. I recommend u see the place before looking at any reviews that seems negative. When dealing with memory care residents u have to have a special heart. We also need to understand that there are multiple residents and they all have needs. Also if people are leaving has any one ever thought that it's staff that needed to leave. They are all wonderful people and they work together

September 06, 2017

By caring daughter2013

My mother is there. It was great in the beginning. Since my mother moved in late April 2 activity directors have quit, a number of aids have resigned as well as nurses. They have been without activity director since July. The rooms have been dirty and the aids and nurses seem to have difficulty handling the residents with memory care issues and become short with them, correct them and tell them they are lying. I would strong recommend calling the Ombudsman and Health Dept to see what calls they have received before making your decision.
Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's support center. I've been in close contact with the Symphony at Centerville team regarding your review. I've also shared it with the community's Regional Director of Sales and Regional Vice President of Operations. Thank you for your feedback, Katie - Digital Marketing

July 17, 2017

By Paulette

Symphony at Centerville was brand new. The people were really great. I had a nice tour of the place, and the director and the person in charge of marketing were very informative. The rooms were a good size, spacious, open, and had a lot of windows. It had an outside garden area which was really nice, and it's all on one level. The day that I was there, they were taking their residents to an outing in Cincinnati on a bus. The director was excellent and definitely knew her place.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Symphony at Centerville

Photos of Symphony at Centerville

Services and Amenities of Symphony at Centerville

• Housing Extra: We Offer Studio And Semi Private Only

• Pets: Upon Community Approval

• State Licenses: 2763R

• About Symphony at Centerville

Our Memory Care communities are designed to support the needs of residents living with the challenges associated with Alzheimer’s, memory loss or other forms of dementia. In the Moment® is our signature memory care program designed for caring for those with memory loss.

Our memory care team carefully plans every detail of the day for our memory care residents through individualized activities and purposeful interaction. The program’s philosophy does not simply mean that we meet for a scheduled activity on the calendar – we engage residents in the moment they are experiencing and help them kindly and compassionately to guide them through their day.

Map of Symphony at Centerville