The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

Reviews of The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

Assisted Living Reviews for The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

October 25, 2012

By yamhs

Anna Maria has improved drastically from the days I first remember it. Some ten plus years ago I use to sing in a children's choir to the elderly people. It seemed many were ignored and not taken care of. In recent years the condition of the rooms has improved. A neighbor friend of ours lived in what seemed to be a cold and unfriendly hospital like room for several years; however my grandmother has lived in very nice 1-bedroom apartment style rooms (first in independent care and now in assisted living). I was surprised to see that the quality of the room in assisted living was much the same as the independent care room. The only real difference is that the room is closer to the dining hall and the floor plan is flipped from her original. My mother has grown to really like the staff at the facility. They are attentive to the needs of my grandmother and the family. Oh, I might also add that my grandmother LOVES getting her hair done there, she thinks the stylist is just great. She also is always busy with activities in the facility which is pretty impressive when you are well into your 90's.

July 23, 2012

By doeman

I was very impressed by the staff, they were very welcoming and professional. They seemed like they took their jobs seriously and had a calling to do this type of work. I've been to other places where the staff does not care at all and you can tell it is just a job that they'd rather not do. The facilities are modern and clean and appear to have been built fairly recently. It is in a very safe area of the greater Cleveland metropolitan footprint. I would not worry about crime or safety in this area at all. There are a lot of medical people about, plus other nice things like a barber shop and really nice views of woods. They even had church services. The staff said that a person living there can go on a type of field trip as well with staff, to see movies, go shopping or go to parades or concerts. The have some social activities with other people living there as well.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

Services and Amenities of The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora

The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora is a senior living provider in Aurora, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora