Leland House

Reviews of Leland House

Assisted Living Reviews for Leland House

October 13, 2012

By Monie1

I would say it was a fairly good experience. I was visiting my grandpa and it was first visit there. The facility seemed very warm and open--and looked as though it had many amenities for the residents there to enjoy/do. The staff there was helpful and most of them seemed as though they liked what they did (you have some instances where you go to places like that and it will seem as though staff is 'just there' w/ a cold/indifferent disposition). The only thing I would say could have been a negative, I suppose would have been that somewhat stale smell of urine in some areas, like in the sitting area where I guess everyone watches TV (and where guest/family can sit w/ their loved ones their visiting, as is where we were). It wasn't extremely strong or anything, it was faint, but it was still a slightly off-putting when I did catch a whiff of it.

About Leland House

Leland House is a senior living provider in Leland, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Leland House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Leland House